What voices can you do? Tips.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
i put myself in voice range meaning like frog prince kermit when he was deeper soundsing yet had the somewhat familair kermit voice we know today......:smile: it took me a while though
I understand... I'm a better Steve then Jim, Kermit myself.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
its funny how i see some people listing Fraggles... when someone was in need of some Mokeys n Reds n Wemblys... no one auditioned. An internat radio show director wasnted to cast those roles to get a fraggle show going. The first time around we had a great cast, but it fell apart, and we needed to recast those 3 roles. Like a few auditioned, but no one made the cut.

Marky

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
its funny how i see some people listing Fraggles... when someone was in need of some Mokeys n Reds n Wemblys... no one auditioned. An internat radio show director wasnted to cast those roles to get a fraggle show going. The first time around we had a great cast, but it fell apart, and we needed to recast those 3 roles. Like a few auditioned, but no one made the cut.
Was this associated w/ HIT?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
No it wasn't; it was just a fan project. I wasn't a member of either this forum or Fragglerocker the first time it came around, and in either case, I don't own a mike or the software needed. Otherwise I would have auditioned for Mokey.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well as for me, I like to find my own original for my own original puppet characters. But as for Muppets, it's not too big of a list, but here we go...

Ones I think I can do well (but never shown anyone.)
Erine (Jim's)
Janice (I think one of my best)
Link
Crazy Harry (Maybe my best)
Uncle Deadly
Bert (Kind of)
Miss. Piggy
Beaker

I've done Kermit to people and they always say I sound just like him, but I disagree, :smile: .

Other characters

I use to do a pretty good Sid (From Toy Story)
Beavis and Butt-Head (Kind of)
I think there might be a few others, but I can't really think of any right now.

And of course, my own characters, :wink: .

But I will say that for all these characters listed these are ones I think I can do well. I'm not saying everyone will think the same.

Marky

Reaction score
My Bert, Fozzie, Piggy, Grover & Animal got me to the puppet phase of the auditions!

There, I said it! To heck with restraint!!! I got to use Fozzie w/ Terry Angus' Kermit!!!

(sorry, but so few other people care!)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh wow, I think that is so exciting! How can anyone not care about that?

Marky

Reaction score
You'd be surprised, but thanks, Fragglemuppet!