1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What voices can you do? Tips.

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by swcrazyfan, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I'm Really Starting to Nail Cleveland Brown's Voice, as well as Eric Jacobson's Fozzie. and I can do some of Maddie Blaustein's Characters as well (Namely Meowth and Chef Kawasaki)!
  2. AveQ

AveQ Member

NICE! I've always wanted to learn Fozzie's voice :o Good luck to you!
  3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Well, I basically am Kate in terms of looks, and her voice is similar to mine, just higher pitched. Lower it a bit and add the sultry thing and Lucy's kinda easy. I'm trying to teach myself Nicky, if only because for some reason I seem better at it than Ernie.

In terms of Muppets, Red and Mokey I have had practice, uh, practicing. I'm better at Baby Piggy than I am Adult Piggy.
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

wow. i can't do any voices of anybody. hahahaha!
  5. AveQ

AveQ Member

Sure you can! Just have to try A LOT of the characters and see which one is the best :)