What was the best thing that happened today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After some lenghtily amount of time that prevented me from continuing on with my work, over the course of these past two days, I finally finished a new puppet In eeded to build... however, I was in a bit of a hurry, so it did turn out rather cookie-cutter looking, but then again, I'm not the best puppet builder in the world (and I really wish my mom would quit the whole, "Oh yes you are!" routine).

Puckrox

Reaction score
Today I bought a Kermit beanie and Gonzo footie pajamas! When I saw Spender's had a pair of footie pajamas with Gonzo on them I literally had to bite down on my hand in order not to scream. Gonzo's been so underused as of late, so to see him on footie pajamas... Ack! It made my day!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
At my church today the kid's program had their annual Christmas contata, and it was so unbelievably adorable. :big_grin: Especially this one little girl who didn't want to hold the microphone, and when Pastor S put it up to her face so she could say her line, she said "I want Mommy to hold it!" :big_grin: Cue me dying of laughter and squeeing simultaneously.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
One of my clients has welcomed me harvesting fresh tangerines from the tree in his backyard and giving them away. Brought a huge bag to my former coworkers at teh bookstore a couple days ago, and today a bag for the librarians. Everyone should have fruit this time of year -- wards off the colds!
-----------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
My family is having their first Christmas Eve party in over 20 years!! :big_grin:I love the Christmas season. Oh! That, and Christmas is in 3 days.:wink:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
The best thing about my day? Delivering some hoomemade apple cinnamon pies to people as Christmas gifts, especially the last house that I went to. XD Also, getting to have the most hilaious conversation of my life with my friend's brother (whom I've never met before) over the phone = AWESOME.