1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the best thing that happened today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by bouncingbabyfig, Nov 30, 2011.

1. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

What makes my day is hearing how everyone's life is going well!;) May you all have a blessed Christmas!:news:
  2. heralde Well-Known Member

My Christmas wish came true regarding Congress, yay! ;)
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  3. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

What happened at Congress?:):o
  4. heralde Well-Known Member

5. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

That's fantastic!!:)
  6. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

heralde and bouncingbabyfig like this.
  7. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

This is why I tell my parents nothing good in polotics, I only compromise when needed. Yeesh, It's like little children throwing tantrums are running this country. Like a very wise green frog once said. What the hey?!:p
  8. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    My best thing was all this past week. I was tending to a dying man to give his attentive family a little respite, and wound up being their sounding board for long happy reminisces about their father's life and their family. I feel like I was able to give them all a little comfort. It was the kind of week which makes my job seem better than any other I've had; like I made some sort of small difference in the world for once.
    ------------------
  9. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

To me, this is what makes the holidays a litter sweeter and brighter. It's nice to see people caring for eachother and being selfless. Good for you, newsie!!:news:
  10. Beakerfan Active Member

Today, one of my students asked if I was going to eat lunch in his classroom (I usually eat in a different classroom). I told him "yes" - he then whispered "yessssss", grabbed his lunchbox, and stood next to me, staring at me while I finished getting my lunch stuff together. It was adorable and made my day!
  11. Friskies Member

that's cute!

Well, last night I was talking to my crush, and I told him I wished I could cuddle with him at his place, he then proceeded to invite me over (despite it being 1:30 am) so we could do just that. So the best thing that has happened to me all day has been sleeping over at his place and waking up next to someone that I truly care about.
  12. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Haha! That's so sweet! I love little kids, and it's all the sweeter when they love their teacher!;)
  13. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I wish I had someone special like that, good for you! I hope all works out well with you two!!:flirt::D
  14. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to recieve my surprise package this weekend. <3
  15. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

:confused: What kind of suprise?
  16. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

It's a surprise, dear... I still need to find out for myself. ;)
  17. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    Hooray for cuddles! Hooray for surprise packages! Hooray for student crushes -- well, okay, maybe keep an eye on that one!

Hooray for a free Mac for me! It arrived today from my brother and I was delighted to discover I remembered most of the OS. I dug around in it a bit, set my preferences for things, toyed with the apps he loaded in (Adobe CS3 Photoshop, Illustrator, & Dreamweaver, though that one intimidates me a bit), and rejoiced at the fact that I will now never ever have to use crappy old MS Word again! EVER! Woo hooo!!! :news:
    ------------------
  18. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

*a Modern Mac computer falls on the newsman*
    newsmanfan likes this.
  19. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    *crawls out from under the gorgeous new MacBook Pro*

:news: Unhh...I should've asked for an iPad, it'd hurt less...but freedom from MicroSloth is worth it! *passes out clutching the laptop happily*

---------------------
    bouncingbabyfig and Puckrox like this.
  20. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

lol! I couldn't help but do it! It's only natural for that to happen!