What was the best thing that happened today?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
What makes my day is hearing how everyone's life is going well!:wink: May you all have a blessed Christmas!:news:

newsmanfan

Reaction score

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
This is why I tell my parents nothing good in polotics, I only compromise when needed. Yeesh, It's like little children throwing tantrums are running this country. Like a very wise green frog once said. What the hey?!:stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
My best thing was all this past week. I was tending to a dying man to give his attentive family a little respite, and wound up being their sounding board for long happy reminisces about their father's life and their family. I feel like I was able to give them all a little comfort. It was the kind of week which makes my job seem better than any other I've had; like I made some sort of small difference in the world for once.
------------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
---------------
My best thing was all this past week. I was tending to a dying man to give his attentive family a little respite, and wound up being their sounding board for long happy reminisces about their father's life and their family. I feel like I was able to give them all a little comfort. It was the kind of week which makes my job seem better than any other I've had; like I made some sort of small difference in the world for once.
------------------
To me, this is what makes the holidays a litter sweeter and brighter. It's nice to see people caring for eachother and being selfless. Good for you, newsie!!:news:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Today, one of my students asked if I was going to eat lunch in his classroom (I usually eat in a different classroom). I told him "yes" - he then whispered "yessssss", grabbed his lunchbox, and stood next to me, staring at me while I finished getting my lunch stuff together. It was adorable and made my day!