1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by LouisTheOtter, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Does Being Elmo count? It has Jim in it and I just finished watching it for the second time.
  2. Zeliboba

Zeliboba Member

Some episodes of the Jim Henson Hour on youtube :electric:
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I just finished watching Being Elmo:A Puppeteers Journey for the second time.
    Wow, this movie is great and touching. I cried twice.
  4. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

The Muppet Movie. I watched this a long time ago. Somehow I remember it being a downer that they didn't finish Rainbow Connection altogether in the end. Also, that the new The Muppets makes up for that. But rewatching The Muppet Movie, it's not that bad or much of a downer anymore.
    heralde likes this.
  5. Rowlfan5384

Rowlfan5384 New Member

The Muppet Show Season 1. I Forgot what episode.
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I caught most of Celebrity Apprentice last night, lol. The Stuffed and Unstrung show was great! Cool that those people got to build/design their own Henson puppets. :D
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  7. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

I just watched the Muppet Movie VHS.
  8. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Just watched The Muppets recieve their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

My Son and I are watching A Muppet Family Christmas RIGHT NOW!! :D
  10. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

My mom bought me Season Two of The Muppet Show, so I've been watching all of those episodes. And last night I watched the first episode of Fraggle Rock. I had previously only seen a couple of episodes of Fraggle Rock, and that was when I was little. After watching this episode, I can't understand why I didn't beg my parents to rent more of the episodes when I was little! I remember that I really enjoyed the episodes that I did see, and it was exactly the kind of show that I loved back then, so I don't know why I didn't try to watch more.
  11. RichardHuntFan

RichardHuntFan New Member

The last Henson thing I watched was part of the Alice Cooper episode of The Muppet Show.
    Zeliboba likes this.
  12. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

This might be cheating a little bit since "reading" isn't exactly the same as "watching" but I have really been enjoying my latest look at the Before You Leap book. It's a wonderful blend of great writing, terrific photos, and an overall feel-good tone that fits perfectly with Kermit's personality. Puts a smile on my face every time I read it.
    basicallygood likes this.
  13. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

The Lynn Redgrave episode of The Muppet Show... possibly my all-time favorite.
  14. Zeliboba

Zeliboba Member

Vanessa was on MS??? :confused: I can't remember that :insatiable:
  15. basicallygood

basicallygood Member

I found a copy of Ripples on YouTube this morning, actually. I just love his short films so much!
  16. Zeliboba

Zeliboba Member

O, you were talking about Lynn Redgrave. Sorry. That one I remember, the Robin Hood production! A really great one! :)
  17. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

The Muppets right now
  18. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

For tonight.. The Great Muppet Caper.
  19. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

The first episode of Muppets Tonight on YouTube. Clifford makes me smile. But mostly because I keep thinking of Charles from TMZ.
  20. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

In the spirit of earth day I've watched a number of environmental-themed things. On sesamestreet.org, I watched such clips as "Bruno and the Trashmen", "On My Pond", "Just Throw It My Way", "Fur Jam: Don't Waste the Water", and "Don't Throw That Trash". On YouTube, I watched most of the National Wildlife Federation PSAs with the Muppets. And right before posting this, I watched Sing-Along Earth Songs.