1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by LouisTheOtter, Apr 6, 2012.

1. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

Just watched The Muppets in French. I was rehearsing with a fellow musician for six shows we're doing in northern France in August, so I thought I'd keep the French vibe going. I'm happy to report the movie holds up extremely well en francais. (Even the songs with dubbed French lyrics - there's a surprising sweetness to the French female vocalist subbing for Amy Adams, especially in "Life's A Happy Song" and "Me Party.")
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just finished GMC :)
  3. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Wizard Of OZ. Just had to see Piggy's Wicked Witch of the West outfit again. Still think it's cool and bad looking. But can't stand this movie very much.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Now the last Henson thing I watched was The Muppet Movie
    Hayley B likes this.
  5. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

^ like it because that's a one I rather watch.
  6. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Yesterday I watched several Bert and Ernie segments on YouTube. Then last night I was at my best friend's house and she showed me a Bert and Ernie clip that was in Turkish.
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I just watched The Cube, and that freaked me out.
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I watched the Pearl Bailey episode of TMS this afternoon, and I thought it was fantastic, one of the best episodes of the series to that point. The detail in the Camelot number was amazing.
  9. Pinkflower7783

I think we mean Henson as in the Muppet productions when he was still alive not after. Lol!
  10. amygam

amygam Member

I watched some dinosaur outtakes on youtube. The baby had a meltdown it was hilerious!
  11. Pinkflower7783

As of right now the first season of TMS with first star Joel Grey! :D
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

People have posted after. :confused: There are some likable afters too. Still considered under "Henson" anyway.
  13. Pinkflower7783

True, true, I'll give ya that. I half kidding with you as well which is why I put "Lol"
  14. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Whoops! My Middletowner Delawarean came out . (it's pretty much like him :attitude:). Sorry, my bad. :o

Anyway to go back on topic: I just watched some commercials that had Pepe, Animal, & both of them in it.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

TMS Season 3: Loretta Lynn, Spike Milligan, and Danny Kaye. Brilliant!
  16. TheWeirdoGirl

The second and third episodes of Fraggle Rock, Muppet Family Christmas and The Muppets Go To Walt Disney World.
    Hayley B likes this.
  17. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I have to watch this someday. I look forward to the part where Animal meets Snow White. :halo: :D
  18. TheWeirdoGirl

You should definitely watch it sometime! It's become one of my favorite Muppet productions. :)
    Hayley B likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

I watched it on YouTube it was quite good.
  20. TheWeirdoGirl

The Fraggle Rock episode You Can't Do That Without a Hat.