1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by LouisTheOtter, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Hayley B Active Member

The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody
  2. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Muppets Take Manhattan.
    bandit likes this.
  3. bandit Well-Known Member

The Muppets Take Manhattan and Fraggle Rock!
    Particularly, I love the part where Joan Rivers and Piggy get themselves fired. It's so obvious that Joan Rivers didn't mean to break the lipstick but thought...Ahhh to heck with it. I'll just keep going with this.
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm, neat idea for a thread. Anyway, tonight I watched Song of the Cloud Forest, and then Rocky Mountain Holiday.
  5. LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

Had a bad stomach virus today, so I consoled myself with three Season 1 episodes of The Muppet Show on DVD (Valerie Harper, Twiggy and Ethel Merman, the last of which was even better than I remembered...she looked like she was having a blast!).
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe his death date is coming up next month. I wonder if there is anything special we could do for it?
  7. Hubert Well-Known Member

That would be a good idea. We should see if we can figure out something special that MC as a whole could participate in.
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know for me I'm making another memorial video of him but I'm sure there is also something great we could as a whole. :jim:
  9. Hubert Well-Known Member

I think that maybe when the time comes we could make a Jim Henson Memorial Thread, and everyone could contribute something to it: a simple thank you, a story, a memory, a poem, a letter to Jim, a video, a picture, and then think, if every single user contributes to it, think what we'd have.
    Hayley B and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That would be awesome! Great idea!! I'll post the video I make when I'm done.
  11. Hayley B Active Member

The Muppets 30th Anniversary special.
  12. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Watching GMC at the moment. Earlier today it was MWoO, followed by TMM.

:D
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Knowing what this month is I'm trying not to watch too much Henson stuff as I always cry... 22 years later and it's still hard to believe he's not with us anymore. :(
  14. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

The Dark Crystal! :scary:
  15. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

I watched several episodes of Muppets Tonight yesterday. Not as good as The Muppet Show, but I still enjoy watching it.
    Hayley B and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  16. Hayley B Active Member

I watched Henson's Place: The Man Behind The Muppets. I want to watch it again. Have to make sure I heard Frank Oz right. Did he just say Animal is evil? lol too funny. :laugh:
  17. Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

The Muppet Show episodes with Twiggy and Kaye Ballard.
    LouisTheOtter likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's gonna be MC and MTM in a min as that's what I'm gonna be watching here in a bit! :)
  19. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I watched "Scooter, by any other name" From Muppet Babies.
    Hayley B likes this.
  20. Hayley B Active Member

I've watched one episode of Muppets Babies for the past two nights. The first one was "Good, Clean, Fun" and tonight was "Noisy Neighbors". Yep, I picked the ones I remembered that dealed with Baby Animal. :halo: