What would you like to see in the movie?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ What about those McDonald's (or maybe it was Burger King?) kids meals that had them driving radishes or something? XD Like Red said, they'd probably go the Flintstones route and have something you'd petal or stamp your feet on the floor to get it to move. Engines are silly creature technology and I don't think they'd really understand.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It was McDonald's :smile: I remember very well because it was the first year I was old enough for the 'big kid' toys :3.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Logically speaking, I could see Gobo reading a postcard from Uncle Matt about cars, and Gobo wanting to build one to see what it's like.... something similar to the Flintstones car, as said... or maybe something with pedals. Don't know who'd build it, though. That's Doozer territory.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Logically speaking, I could see Gobo reading a postcard from Uncle Matt about cars, and Gobo wanting to build one to see what it's like.... something similar to the Flintstones car, as said... or maybe something with pedals. Don't know who'd build it, though. That's Doozer territory.
Perhaps Cotterpin could step in and help? I don't know of or why she would though.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Still, fraggles must have cart builders, so it's not that crazy that they could make it themselves:smile:. Those sort of fraggles might just be very rare...

Nick22

Reaction score
whens this movie planned for anyway?

Foodie

Reaction score
Remember also, in " Capture The Moon " we learned that Wembley invented the wheel. It didn't work though as it kept rolling away. :coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Remember also, in " Capture The Moon " we learned that Wembley invented the wheel. It didn't work though as it kept rolling away. :coy:
But, also, someone had to have made the wheelbarrows they were using in that race, so Wembley might have not been the last or first to try:coy: