1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What would you like to see in the movie?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by SwordKing, Apr 11, 2009.

1. SwordKing

SwordKing New Member

So, ah... No opinions on my "Fraggles trying to drive" idea?
  2. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

^ It's a good idea. Maybe I'm crazy but wasn't there a sketch on Mr. Edward's blog that had something like that?
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I can't picture fraggles driving that much, but I still think scenes where they are hitchhiking would be fun :3.
    If they had to get somewhere I could see them making things to travel in too:excited:.
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yes. It was a storyboard pic with Gobo at the driver's seat (naturally) and Boober in the passenger seat ... both screaming in fear. It was hilarious.
  5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Can we get a link to this picture or is it gone?:smirk:
  6. RedPiggy

7. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It looks like a fraggle car though, not a human one :)
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I could really see a Fraggle "Car" chase happening. Something allong the lines of the animated chase sequence in that cart (or skateboard or whatever... I have to rewatch it) in "No Fraggle is an Island." One thing about a movie's budget, you can have some nice action sequences that you could never do in television.
  9. RedPiggy

When's the last time the Fraggles had a car? The closest I've seen is the beanbarrow for racing ... but there's no steering wheel to it. From what I remember, Wembley said he invented a wheel but it didn't work because it kept rolling away. :p

Doozers have motorized vehicles. Fraggles do not.

At least on the show.
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Who said it had to be motorized to be a car? o.o I could see them coming up with one of those foot petal powered go cart thingies if they had to, or something drawn by an animal...

*lol* Of course I know there wasn't one in the show, but the picture looks like it is fraggle sized and handmade...
  11. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

^ What about those McDonald's (or maybe it was Burger King?) kids meals that had them driving radishes or something? XD Like Red said, they'd probably go the Flintstones route and have something you'd petal or stamp your feet on the floor to get it to move. Engines are silly creature technology and I don't think they'd really understand.
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It was McDonald's :) I remember very well because it was the first year I was old enough for the 'big kid' toys :3.
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Logically speaking, I could see Gobo reading a postcard from Uncle Matt about cars, and Gobo wanting to build one to see what it's like.... something similar to the Flintstones car, as said... or maybe something with pedals. Don't know who'd build it, though. That's Doozer territory.
  14. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

Perhaps Cotterpin could step in and help? I don't know of or why she would though.
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Still, fraggles must have cart builders, so it's not that crazy that they could make it themselves:). Those sort of fraggles might just be very rare...
  16. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

whens this movie planned for anyway?
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I think everyone is saying 2011? :\
  18. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Remember also, in " Capture The Moon " we learned that Wembley invented the wheel. It didn't work though as it kept rolling away. :coy:
  19. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

20. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

But, also, someone had to have made the wheelbarrows they were using in that race, so Wembley might have not been the last or first to try:coy: