What would you like to see in the movie?

Foodie

Reaction score
But, also, someone had to have made the wheelbarrows they were using in that race, so Wembley might have not been the last or first to try:coy:
Well, I think that was just some trademark Muppet humor though. :smirk:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Here's what I'd like to see in the Fraggle Rock movie:
Maybe musical cameos by James Taylor, Paul Williams, Carrie Underwood, Stevie Wonder and the show's songwriters, Phil Balsam and Dennis Lee.
Also guest star cameos by Robin Williams, Bobby McFerrin, Charles Grodin and maybe cameos of people who works with the Muppets like the Henson children and the five main performers.
I like the way you think those sound great.

Collgoff

Reaction score
And Doc finally being able to see Gobo confused me. Uncle Matt talked to and interacted with "silly creatures" all the time out there. None of them seemed like they needed to be "touched" by him just to see or hear him. So why did Doc need to? Did he think more scientifically than the average person, and so needed that push?
Well Doc didn't understand the ways of life and he was very sad about his friend Ned moving to the desret.
Although the voices of the rock knows all of people's thoughts in any world at all.
I geuss this is why Cantus told Gobo to touch Doc and he must touch Gobo.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I can't picture fraggles driving that much, but I still think scenes where they are hitchhiking would be fun :3.
If they had to get somewhere I could see them making things to travel in too:excited:.
Come on I see a picture of the storybaord of Gobo and Boober in a car chast scean.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Remember also, in " Capture The Moon " we learned that Wembley invented the wheel. It didn't work though as it kept rolling away. :coy:
Didn't Wembley know wheels are already been inbented and there's sapost to be round?

Collgoff

Reaction score
Gobo & Doc both " touched " each other. It was kinda special. In one episode, the one where Matt comes home the first time I think, Matt says you can't make friends with silly creatures. Matt's interactions with silly creatures weren't the same as the one between Gobo & Doc. :smirk:
Tell me about it!