Whatever happened to Skeeter?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love it! Way better than the Role-Play version! (Although I lvoed that too, of course)

Way ta go Zelda!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Better than the RP game huh? Now that's a complment. Thanks guys! I read that up till they built a raft with termits then I stopped reading it.:smile:

The story gets better. Hope it's not to violant for you guys. Don't worry it has a happy ending that much you can be sure of. :wink:

As soon as they closed the door she sat motionless on the floor when she was sure they weren’t coming back she stood to her feet. Her eyes started to well up with tears when she quickly wiped them. “ Now’s not the time to fall to pieces. “ She shuddered “ I have to be clam and think of a way to escape before they come back. “
She then started looking around to find a means of escaping. The office was very small and had one window, she tried to open it but it was stuck. She looked over at the desk which was full of papers. Sitting on top was a check list of names of the owners of cars to be stolen. She folded up the paper and put it in her duffle bag which was slung on her back.
She tried the window again it moved a little. She kept working at it till she got it open enough for her to fit through. She poked her head through and looked down, she was up quite a ways, too far to jump. She looked around the office she saw a rope coiled up in the corner of the room next to a chair.
She tied one end to the radiator which was next to the window, and she threw the other end out, Tugging on it making sure it was going to hold her then she climbed out with her feet on the side of the building sliding a few feet st a time trying hard not to look down.
She had very strong arms and legs so this was fairly easy for her compared to most who might find it hard to hold their own weight. She was about half way down when she felt someone tugging she quickly looked up to see that man grinning as he held up a knife and started to cut the rope.

Skeeter frantically looked down then back up and quickly started sliding down as fast as she could hoping she would be close enough to the ground not to be hurt before he cut through the rope. The rope burned her hands as she slid down but she ignored it the best she could. When SNAP! the rope broke and she plumped to the ground landing with a thud knocking her out but only for a moment.
She went to move her leg but it really hurt. “ I have to hide someplace. “ She said as she was trying to stand to her feet but the pain was to bad she couldn’t.
Just at that moment she was grabbed by a hand and dragged behind a garbage bin.

“ Stay here. “ A voice whispered, it was Clifford,

“ How did…” Skeeter said,
“ Shhhh. “ He said as he put his hand over her mouth. “ Stay here I’ll be right back. “

Skeeter nervously watched as Jimmied the door of a car which sparked in the ally way. When a gunshot echoed. Clifford suddenly fell to the ground. Skeeter trying not to scream put her hand over her mouth as tears begum to stream down her cheeks.
“ No! “ She said trying to get up. She felt to helpless there was nothing she could do to help.
Everything was silent after a few minutes he began to move and he stood to his feet completely unharmed. Skeeter to took off her glasses and rubbed them on her shirt not believing what she was seeing. He walked back over to the dumpster.
“ Are you all right? “ He asked.
“ Not sure. “ She said in shock. “ You’re dead I saw you get shot! “

Beauregard

Reaction score
We gotta here more! We gotta here more!

Um...so, now I am sounding liek Together Again in my fan-fic...but...I love it! Great story.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
We gotta here more! We gotta here more!

Um...so, now I am sounding liek Together Again in my fan-fic...but...I love it! Great story.
yes, yes you are.
But at least zeldazippie doesn't periodically FORGET about her fanfic.... <points at beau> not to point any fingers or anything....

zeldazipple

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
yes, yes you are.
But at least zeldazippie doesn't periodically FORGET about her fanfic.... <points at beau> not to point any fingers or anything....
Well you have to give him a A for effort. :smile: Not everyone has the time to come up with 4 pages of fic in one night. lol * Becomes a show off *. :wink:
Now here's the next part of this ongoing fic.
* Points out date of first post of this fic. :embarrassed:

“ They missed. I made it seem like they shot me. Now they think we are both dead and they wont come after us. “

“ Are you sure? “ Skeeter asked.

“ Positive. “ He said. “ They’ll skip town now they there cover is blown. “

He looked down at her leg.

“ Can you move it at all? “

“ A little but it really hurts when I do. “
“ Looks like you might have broken it. You’re going to have to go to a hospital. “

“ How? There’s not one anywhere near here”

“ We can always take one of theses cars. “

“ Isn’t that stealing? “

“ I stole hundreds of cars one more isn’t going to make any difference. “

“ Makes sense. “ Skeeter said with a smile.

He opened the front door then he climbed over the seat and opened the passenger door. He walked back over to where Skeeter was carefully picking her up he put her in the passenger seat. Once again he sparked the engine and casually took off down the road. Dawn was just breaking and there was a beautiful sunrise.
“ How did you get involved with that? You seem too nice to be like them. “ Skeeter asked.

“ Got tied into it. It started out innocent like stealing bikes, and small stuff then they went bigger. I had no idea what I was getting into till I couldn’t get out. Sorry you had to get involved though. “

“ That’s ok I know you didn’t mean it. What are we going to do now? I mean we can’t go back. “

“ We’ll worry about that when you’re mended. “ He said.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
They pulled up to the emergency enternce and he carried her inside. After several hours if waiting and examination and signing papers. Skeeter was admitted to a room.
It trued out she had torn the ligaments in her knee so after a few weeks she was able to leave she still had to walk with a brace but at least she was able to walk again.

Skeeter: “ I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do gymnastics again. “ She sighed. “ Not with my knee the way it is. “

Clifford: “ Things happen for a reason. “ Clifford said as he continued to drive down a open country road. “ You may not be able to do your dream but it doesn’t mean you can’t do something else productive. “

Skeeter: “That was my lifetime dream. I worked hard all my life to get to where I’m Clifford: “ You still might be able to. “ Clifford said trying to be positive.

Skeeter: “ Pff-pff. “ She snarked as she folded her arms. “ We don’t even have a home right now. “

He just laughed. “

Skeeter: “ How can you laugh at stuff like that? “ She asked thinking he might be a few fries short of a happy meal.

Clifford: “ Well you have to laugh at life no matter what happens. “
After a few hours they pulled onto a dirt road to stretch their legs and get something to eat. There was a small café but nether of them felt like going inside because they looked really scruffy so they decided to picnic at the riverfront. Skeeter got out a book from her duffle bag, and began to read it while she was waiting for Clifford to return.
She was really into the story when suddenly it was snatched from her hands.

Skeeter: “ Hey! “ She yelled then she discovered it was Clifford. “ What did you do that for? “

Clifford: Keeping his finger in the place where she was reading he flipped it over to read the cover. “ The Happy Housewife? “ He said raising an eyebrow.

Skeeer: “ Yeah so?“

He then threw it as far as he could into the lake which made her really mad.

at and now it’s seems it was al for nothing. “

zeldazipple

Reaction score
What eventually is going to happen is they meet in the old Muppet theater in the Muppet show days, but Skeeter decides to marry and have a familey of her own, and wanted to devote her timer to raiseing her children and did not want to be working in the theater till they had grown up. And that would bring it up to todays date.