Whatever happened to Skeeter?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Ok hopefully I remeber this fic it's been ages since I did anything to this. So please remind me if I left something out.
Forgive the spelling I don't have a spell checker anymore.

As promised heres the next chapter... Enjoy!

" Did you even know your parents? " Skeeter asked looking directly at him.
" Sure I did. I had good parents. "
" Than what made you want to run away? " Skeeter asked.
" Bordom mostly. " He said, but there was something not right about his answear. It was almost as if he was trying to advoide talking about something, but Skeeter didn't want to put him on the spot so she decided not to ask him right now.
" What about you? " He asked.
" What about me? " Skeeter replied.
" I mean your parents. " Skeeter's face dropped a little but she was kind of expecting him to ask that question sooner of later. "
" I don't remeber my parents at all. I was in a orphanage all my life. " She then turned to look out the window. "
" I'm sorry to here that. " Clifford said as they tured off an exit.
They drove into a large city. After a while they stopped in a parking lot of an old theater to have a rest for they had been driving all night. Skeeter was allready asleep by the time they got there so Clifford decided he was going to take a short snooz too. Just before nodding off he looked at Skeeter who was leaned up agunst the door with her hand under her chin.
Clifford gently pulled her over towards him so she wouldnt get a kink in her neck sleeping like that. Her head flopped over onto his shoulder. He slid off his jacket and put it around her. He was soon asleep himself. Hours later Skeeter woke up, she forgot where she was for a seond and started to panick then she remebered where she was. This woke Clifford up.
" Hey hey everything's fine. " He said as he put his arm around her like a brother would.
" I think I need to walk around for a bit I'm really starting to get jumpie. " She said as she quickly got out.
Thay came to the enterance where there was a huge line up to get in. Clifford and Skeeter both walked around to get a closer look. There was a huge blue Muppet Monster holding a bucket in one hand and taking ticket stubs witht he other. He wasn't doing a very good job at it. He accadanly dropped it and when he bent over to pick it up about 20 anythings ran through the door.
" Hey! Come back here! I have to get youer ticket! Come back! " He said runing after them while everyoen else ran into the theater encluding Skeeter and Clifford almost getting trampled themselves in the mad rush.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WOW! STORY! HALLELUJAH! Oh, and it's lovely! An old run down theater, huh? Ooh boy, I can't wait! Wow, almost six months after the last chapter was posted, and I still get so into the plot line- that's awesome! Looking forward to more! ...And please don't make me be so patient this time...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It's great to see you working on this again Zelda! And it's still just as awesome! Can't wait to read more! :big_grin:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
After the crowd cleared a little, Skeeter and Cliffors looked around inside the old run down lobby. It was dimly lit and looked like it was once very elegent years ago. With a few old lamps buring, the walls had red velvet wallpaper which was peeling in some places. There was red carpted stairs which had been worn through from years or being stepped on. revealing the 100 year old wood underneath.
They wern't sure if they should go into the place where the people sat down or not seeing that they haven't payed to get in. When suddenly they were aproached by a brown furry thing who was holding a broom in his hand.
" Are you lost or somethin'? " He asked the two teens.
" Yeah I think we are... sort of. " Skeeter said.
" You probably want to go that way. " He said pointing to door going into a large room with lots of seats, and people sitting down. They thanked him as they turned around to go.
" Hold on a second. " The furry creature said. " You look like someome I know. Now who was it?" He leaned his broom up agunst the wall to and scratched his head vacantly. When a orange Muppet wearing a bright green leasure jacket and glasses, ran up behind him saying.
" Bau what are you doing down here the show is about to start! "
" Um... what was it I was supposed to be doing? "
" Help with the props, and open and close the curten. " The orange Muppet said kind of impaitant because he had told him that a hundred times before, and he was also in a hurry. Then he noticed Skeeter and Clifford, stading just a few feet infront of them.
" I don't remember seing you t..." Then he stopped in mid sentance when he saw Skeeter.
" You look just like me! " They both said at the same time. Then they heard the band warming up that meant it was 2 minuts to curtin.
" I don't have time to talk right now. Um... met me backstage after the show, and you too. " Scooter said as he ran baskstage pulling Bau along in a haist.
Later on after the show Clifford and Skeeter went backstage, not really sure where they were supposed to meet him. There was alot of comotion, people and things comming and going from one dressing room to the next. There was a lot of shouting and talking, and the odd expolsion.
" Look out! " Yelled a gruff sounding voice as this blue thing came flying out of nowhere and landing, in the walkway.
" Now that's what I call a perfect landing. " Said a furry blue thing with a hooklike nose as he stood up smoking from being shot from a cannon.
" Are you ok? " Skeeter asked not really sure if she should get close or not.
" Never felt better! MAKE UP! " He said as he ran into a room leaving the door wide open.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Reunited- Double yay!

Furry blue thing with a hooked nose- One YAY! from me, and one YAY! from prawnie, since I'm sure he meant to YAY! it...

And I have to say, I love your description of the theater!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Indeed, I did mean to YAY! it, I meant to edit, but by the time I realized I forgot it, I couldn't edit any longer, DANG YOU DISSAPEARING EDIT BUTTON!!

But seriously, I loved the "blue furry thing with the hooked nose" He was in perfect character!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Clifford and Skeeter both followed the blue thing into one of the dressing rooms where there were 4 girl chickens all kavorting about in frills and sequened outfits.
" Hold on. I don't think we met. I am Gonzo the GREAT and these are MY GIRLS. "
Gonzo said as he cuddled and smooched his girlfriend Camelia.
" Well I'm Skeeter and this is my friend Clifford. We were supposed to be meeting someone here... well not EXCATLY right her ebut someplace backstage, but we don't know his name? He looks almost excatly like me only hes a boy.. I think. "
Clifford laughed at he rnot being sure he was a he or a she.
" Oh you mean Scooter... he's everywhere you might find him downstairs. "
You know something you look just like him. Almost like a sister or soemthing.
" Gonzo said with a laugh then he suddenly stopped almost as if a sudden thought hit him over the head. "
Why do I get this feeling we met before? "
Gonzo said thinking but he couldn't remember then he quickly dismissed it as probably him confuseing her with Scooter. They thanked him and quickly made their way to the walk way leading downstairs when they were aproaced by yet another strage creature... well maybe not to strange if you think a talking bear is normal. lol
" Ahhhhh did you here about the man who walked into a bar? "
They both shook their heads.
" He said outch! WOKKA WOKKA! "
Skeeter and Clifford was trying to politely make their way past this wacky bear, but he wasn't going to let them past ' till they heard a few more of his jokes. They didn't think his Jokes were all that funny but they didn't want to hurt his feleings either so they listend, and made the odd laugh.
After listening to a couple more of his jokes the bear introduced himself.
" I'm Fozzie Bear. "
He said with an outstreached paw.
Once again Skeeter and Clifford introdused them selves, and they got the same look from Fozzie as they did from Gonzo, and Bauaguard so Skeeter decided to save him the touble and said for him.
" Let me Guess... where have we met before. That's what everyone seems to be saying, but I don't know any of you, and you all seem to know me. This is starting to get weird now. "
" Maybe if find this Scooter maybe he woule know what's going on. "
Clifford suggested not making a bit of sence out of the whole situation.
"I know where Sooter is. " Fozzie said pointing downstaris.
" HEY SCOOTER! " He yelled.
" Yeah Fozzie? " Came a voice as he came running up the stairs. They he saw Skeeter and Clifford.
" Looking for someome? " He said very cheerfully.
" Come down to the cantine I want to talk to you guys for a second. " He said as he ran back downstairs.
They soon followed him. When they were all sat down at a table, Scooter said to Skeeter.
" Do you know my uncle JP? " Skeeter looked at Clifford and shrugeed her shoulders. " No I don't think so. "
" I remember you but only vaugly. You don't remeber me at all do you? "
" No I don't. " Skeeter said.
" I'm your twin brother. "
Skeeter was quiet for a minute then she said.
" I don't believe it. "
" What other explanation is there? We are the same age, we look almost alike. "
" If I had a twin I would remember. " Skeeter said kind of sharply.
" Maybe not. " Scooter said. " We were seproated when we were babies. "
" Halcome you know so much about me but I don't remember anything about you? "
" I knwo this is true. Maybe you don't want to remember. " Scooter said looking her right in the eyes.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! That's a twist I did NOT see coming!! More more more!! :smile: :wink: :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<gasp> <sharply stabbed> Oh holy..... <speechless>

....(That's a good thing, by the way)