Whatever happened to Skeeter?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kewl! Sounds real good. And maybe one day I'l finish mine.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
kewl! I've got an idea of how to make Skeeter come to life! I found a Scooter pattern and adjust it (since Skeeter is Scooter's twin sister!) to suit my purposes.

BJ

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
And we still don't know what happens next.
<sweet little smile> please tell us more?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
“ I’m old enough to read what I like. “
“ How old are you anyway? “ He asked. “
“ 18. “
“ No kidding? I’m 18 too. “ He said amazed because Skeeter did not look anywhere near 18 he was thinking 15 at the most.

“ Well if it means that much to you I’ll buy you another book. Maybe Little Women or something like that. “ He suggested.

“ You’re not my mother you can’t tell me what to do. “ Skeeter said very deliberately.

“ I’m not trying to be your mother. I’m just looking out for you like I do for everyone I care about."

“ You don’t care about me. We just got stuck together by mistake and you’re stuck with me. “

“ If that was true you wouldn’t be here right now. Why do you suddenly hate me? “

“ I don’t hate you I just don’t like being told what to do. I’m used to doing things my way now. “ Skeeter said.

“ We’re together now and if you want to get anywhere I suggest you straighten your attitude out, I will not put up with it, and I will leave you here if you continue. You think you can look after yourself without me then you do it. No one‘s making you come along, but I can tell you this much you won’t get very far with no money and no place to go. Think for once. “
Skeeter folded her arms looking away from him. He stood there for a minute, and got up to leave.
“ Are you coming? “ He asked as he got in-to the car. Skeeter just continued to sulk. “ Ok fine. “ he said a he closed the door, he started the engine and pulled away. As soon as Skeeter saw he was leaving she came running after him the best she could do seeing her knee wasn’t fully healed. She could walk on it but she couldn’t run very well. “ CLIFFORD. Please don’t leave me. I’ll be have myself. “

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yey! More story!

Bea:zany:{Totally exhasted from running to keep up with all the fan-fics...}regard

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh I like it. I'd say more but I'm sleeping. Sort of. Not because of the fanfic though, no, that's more like why I'm awake. Wait a second now I'm confused. Just ignore me.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
He stopped and let her in the car.

She got inside. “ Sorry I got upset at you. I know you’re right I guess I shouldn’t have been reading that, and it was a silly thing to get upset over. “
“ I’m cool with it now as long as I know you’re sorry. “

“ I’m just really jumpy anyway. And a little worried I mean we have to be realistic how are we going to survive with no money. “

“Who said he didn’t have any money? “ Clifford said as he pressed the button of the old glove compartment. Inside there was hundreds of hundred dollar bills. Skeeter gasped. “ How did you? … You stole it didn’t you? “

“ Well they won’t know I did it I can tell you that much. If the police dose find the remainder of that loot bag they will just assume it was stolen by the corks, they wont come looking for us if that’s what you’re worried about. I have it all planned. “

” What about you? Aren’t you wanted? “ “ Nope. Never been caught not once. “

“ There’s way too many surprised for me I don’t know how much I can handle. “ Skeeter said. “ It will be ok I promise it will why do you think we are leaving the state? We would be caught for sure if we stayed around. We will just make a new life for ourselves. “
“I wanna thank you for saving my life though all thought I feel bad about interrupting your life. “

“ It’s ok I needed a change anyway. I couldn’t do that for ever something bad would have happened I know sooner or later so I’m glad I go tout before that happened. “ He said.

There was a long silence as they drove across the country side. Skeeter took a long breath and said. “ Clifford. “

“ Hm? “ He said not breaking his concentration.

“ Would you mind if I ask you a personal question? “ She asked feeling a little uncomfortable for asking him that.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
And five months- would you believe it, five long months later...

But this story has been referenced lately, more than once, and not everyone reading the references has even heard of the story. I just thought that oughta change, that's all....

And naturally, I wouldn't mind some more story. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'd like more too please, and I've been referencing this in my fan-fics and no one knew...so more please! :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Sorry about the long delay on this. I'll get some more up very soon I promise. I had stuff going on in my none muppet life. Good to know I still have a few die hard fans thankx for the support. :big_grin: