What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Alissa might work, if she doesnt mind being augmented that is.
Got Java working on something else for me descript-wise... Just can't seem to definitively decide on small simple clothing individual idea bats versus the Counting Castle's habitual haunters.

Oh well... Talk to you soon buddy.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
You're such a busy little writer, hmm?
This may not be the right place to comment.
But I will do so anyway (hopefully it isn't er..spammish).

I'd just like to say...

you have quite a knack for writing crossovers.
Keep 'em going!

:wink:

*Waltzes out of the thread*

(Obviously, this was commented for MW)

:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Oh, you'll have to forgive my younger sister. She often likes to play the imp like that. She's got a few good fics of hers going, if she'd only update them. She's also started an MC Muppetizing campaign, if you care to join us, just send her a pic of yourself explaining what it's for.

Hmmm, I'm mulling over a few things and gaining a smidge of writer's confidence. Maybe something will materialize later today.
BTW: The Grim Adventures of the KND airs tomorrow night, not sure if it'll be a half-hour episode or hour-long special, there's a bit of confusion with their programming promos.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
It looks just like a half-hour for that one. But I'll still check it out. Luckily it comes on before part two of the Family Guy story arc where Stewie "kills" Lois (characters out of American Dad will be appearing).

I have another image to show of a friend who will be a character out of both "MARVELOUS Muppets" and "Sesame, DC". This one is my artist friend Cory, who portrays my older brother in the two series:

Cory's "Disasterpiece" Pic

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Finally!:smile:

Some kind soul on YouTube has posted the scene from an episode of Muppet Babies that had inspired me to start the "MARVELOUS Muppets" series back in 2005, right next to the comic books released in the 80s by Marvel.

Here it is:

Skeeter and Rowlf Meet Spider-Man

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... You mean the episode titled Comic Capers. Yeah, I remember that one. And not only do Skeeter and Rowlf meet Spidey, but they squabble over the identity of just who or what could be the character of Spider-Man... So much so, that they end up becoming Spidey knock-offs themselves, get into a webshooting fight, and generally cause a bit of mayhem. The webslinging gets so out of control that the camera pans back out of the frame with Skeeter and Rowlf to reveal Stan "The Man" Lee miffed a little at the silly string hanging around his head.

A very funny moment indeed.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
That's the one. Haha! It inspired me to do the series that I've been writing for two years now. :smile: I remember watching it back in the mid-90s on Nick Jr. and thinking how cool it was to see Stan Lee and the Muppets on the same screen. So cool!

Okay. Before I fall into a flashback, I have two major announcements to make...

For the "Sesame, DC" series, I decided on dropping the character Donna (a.k.a. "Dee") because I feel that I already have enough cousins for the stories.

And also....

There is a friend of mine on MySpace who I'm not only including into "The MARVELOUS Muppets", but also in the "Legends of Disney" fanfic series that I'll be returning to after I've finished my current two "MM" tales.

In both series, she'll be taking the role of my love interest, Jennifer Natsumi, whose nickname in the series will be the same as her MySpace username: "Japanese Jen". It's kind of contradictive (it's supposed to be) because she isn't really Japanese--she's Caucasian.

In "Legends", she'll be making her first appearance in the yet-to-be released next chapter of my first story as a Disney fanatic with a huge crush on my character.

In "The MARVELOUS Muppets", she'll make a small appearance in "The Invincible" and her first full appearance in "Seein' Green" (the second Hulk/Muppets crossover) as a reporter for the Daily Bugle who returns to the business after rekindling a relationship that she and Sean Thomas started years prior to the events of "The Amazing!" She gets caught up in the evil plot orchestrated by Dr. Hugo Krassman that gets her transformed into a green-skinned Amazon whom most Hulk fans will remember from the original comics.

Here are images of the marvelous Jennifer:

Japanese Jen Pic #1

Japanese Jen Pic #2

Japanese Jen Pic #3

And here is a description of herself that she provided me with:

I'm 6'1" and I have blue eyes with long brown hair :smile: I have a big bright smile that I always love to flash because I think smiling is better than frowning!:smile: um, hm, I have a fit build, and am slender(?)! :smile:

That's my girl. I can't wait for you all to see her in action next year. :wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Haha. Thanks. I'll let her know you mentioned that, BeakerSqueedom. :smile:

Finally got a pic of my friend 26-year-old Shellie, who'll be my cousin in "Sesame, DC":

Shellie's Picture

As for her description:
She is 5'10" with an athletic build. Long flowing blonde hair, beautiful bright smile, and bright blue eyes. Pretty much has the same physique as Wendy Rider, which is the reason I'm making them both sisters in my series.