What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'll see who I can find for you, buddy. I know a lot of these friends are hard to bring in on all the fun, including these two friends who seem to be showing some interest (one is thinking it over right now). I believe Terah will be willing to be a part of Counting Castle's 1000 haunters--she's willing to go for any cool idea. :smile:

On that issue with Ace, I just found out that she does in fact have an ace symbol on her costume at the left part of her chest.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks. Sometimes I get a bit sidetracked and waffle and wemble. Guess it's because of the wealth of creatures I have at my disposal and the need to have every one labeled with their creature/haunter-type name. Gonna look at it again with a less demanding eye and see if that works better. Some of the ones I've already picked out will be Muppet humanoids, but can easily be changed to human humanoids if any friend of yours is willing/wanting to be drawn into the cast of souls.

Talk to you soon buddy, and post an update or two to the stories when you get the chance.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
It is cool! I wish to have a muppet/power rangers crossover!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
One is coming, so to speak, Jeany. It's in the form of that Iron Man/Muppets crossover that I'm writing next summer. The Power Rangers from the current concluding season (Operation Overdrive) and Mystic Force will both be making appearances in it.

Not to mention, there'll be ones in the second Hulk/Muppets crossover as well from the first incarnation, Dino Thunder (which you can currently see on Jetix), S.P.D., and (possibly) ones from the next season they air.

------------

Have an update for my "Sesame, DC" series....

The friend from MySpace that I'd mentioned of being interested in becoming a part of the stories has been helping me develop a character based off her for them.

So, as it currently stands (and probably will keep on standing long enough for the Dark Knight/Sesame Street crossover to get here), the roles that I'd recently decided to give to Alissa and Terah for the Sesame/DC Comics series might end up going to this friend of mine named Shellie and Wendy Rider instead.

This should sort of balance out things for the two series, because they do take place in two different realities and having the same characters and roles would confuse things quite a bit. And the last thing I'd want to do to you all is confuse you. Haha. :smile:

So, just to sum things up...

For "The MARVELOUS Muppets", my sisters are Alissa Brown and Terah.

For "Sesame, DC", my sisters are Wendy Rider and Shellie.

I'll have some more info and maybe pictures of Wendy and Shellie soon.

EDIT:

I should probably make an exception for my other friend Donna (a.k.a. "Dee"), who plays the youngest of the siblings in both series. But her character is a little different in both of them, so she's a different case.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sean... Bit of an update for you.
Was over at Facebook, playing in the TV Show Trivia application's game. You pick a show and answer all kinds of questions related with it, up to all the questions that have been created for that program. The point score goes from 10 to 50 by tens, ranging by degree to Easy, Hard, Moderate, Ridiculous, and Insane (though these are a bit out of line with the actual question).

Anyway, was going through all the Power Rangers questions, and I now know... Season/Series 16 will be named Jungle Fury, guess they're revisiting Wild Force territory next year.
Hope this helps.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Jungle Fury, eh? They always make these titles awesome enough to have you excited to see what the premise to the season will be about. And it also sounds to me like a great opportunity to have some inside jokes with Nick Fury. lol! Thanks for keeping me informed, Count. :smile:

News for the evening regards both "MARVELOUS" and "Sesame, DC":

I'm indeed going to be getting back to my "Silver Crystal" crossover tale around next weekend and on to the Thanksgiving holiday, posting just enough chapters to keep you all entertained and provide me with an opportunity to finish the tale close to mid-January, the same time I plan on finishing "Rider's Delight".

And for "Sesame, DC", I've decided to have my friend Dee's character written just for this series and not both it and "MARVELOUS". I'd also changed her from being my younger sister to my cousin instead.

Speaking of cousins, another friend from MySpace will be portraying my cousin in "Sesame, DC" and her name is Melissa Ann. She'll be a teacher from Metropolis who'll make her first appearance in next year's Dark Knight crossover story.

Melissa Ann will also be featured in a series of "MARVELOUS Mini" stories that include quite an interesting story arc that goes deep into the background of the universe. By the way, Count, I'm taking the advice you'd given me for Terah's character and using it for Melissa Ann's character instead, because she'll play a prominent role in these "Mini" stories. :wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
One small change has been made currently to the characters based on Melissa Ann, Wendy Rider, and Shellie for "Sesame, DC".

Instead of being my character's sisters, Wendy and Shellie will be my cousins, along with Dee. And Melissa Ann will be my sister, joining my friend Cory as Sean Thomas's two living siblings.

All of them will be written into the second Batman/SS crossover for next year, including Jessica Lauren, Stephanie, and Rabecca Lee.

Also...

Melissa Ann has provided me with a pic of herself to show everyone here:

Melissa Ann's Modeling Picture

She also gave me a physical description for you, Count:

5'6" with long dark brown hair. Eyes are blue like a spring day. Skin in kissed by the sun, and body is slim and petite with proportioned curves.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson: "Where does he get all those wonderful friends?"
BTW: Operation Overdrive's doing the usual end-of-year marathon this weekend, leading up to the last episode on Monday. It's not "every" episode as advertised, but it should be enough of the overall storyline to get anyone caught up. The part I sort of got lost was when they brought in the Battle Fleet zords and the trip to Atlantis/Egypt.

Another thing I'd like to ask, if I could Sean... Might get started on my own tales soonish, and I'll probably stick to the first tensome in my files. Of your friends, is there ay redheaded gal who'd like to be drawn into the counted castle's cast? If so, then please tell them to contact me either via PM or through the forum's mailer or even you yourself. Hope that's OK and hope to read more story from you when you can post it.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Does she have to be legitimately redheaded or just have hair dyed in red? I ask because my sis, Alissa Brown, has hair that's occassionally dyed in red (even though her natural hair color is brown). Otherwise, I can't think of any friends on there--at least not the ones I'm real close to--who is a legitimate redhead.

Speaking of Alissa, she told me recently on MySpace that she plans on developing a comic book out of my stories. Don't know how far into her plans she is (she's been working at Chili's as of late), but if she gets them to me sometime in the next few months or so, you all will be seeing "The MARVELOUS Muppets" in a whole new light. :smile:

In other news...

I have a pic of my friend and "cousin" Wendy Rider here for you all to see:

Wendy Rider's Exercise Pic

Her physical description:
5'9" 128lbs. blonde hair/blue eyes. size 4 dress/ size 8 shoes.

She was being very modest with her description, but in addition to this, she's very lean and muscular with long hair, with well-tanned skin. Wendy fits the perfect description not only for a series like "Sesame, DC", but for a character in relation to mine. That's why she almost came close to being my sister in the series.

Still working on getting a pic and descript in for Shellie. She's got a photo shoot today, so hopefully she'll get back with me soon with something.