What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
For those who haven't seen the new trailer for The Incredible Hulk, do so right now, because I'm so psyched-up for it that I just have to announce this:

For my version of the movie, "Seein' Green" (which will function as a sequel to the story based on Ang Lee's movie, titled "Hulk-O-Vision"), only a handful of original characters that you'll be reading about in "The Invincible" will be appearing in the story.

These characters include:

Six members of the Thomas family (the only names I'll throw out right now is Angelle, Melanie, Terah, Stanley, and Aunt Victoria)

Claudia's character (who'll be making her debut in "The Invincible")

Sara's character (the cab driver who we last read in "Rider's Delight" last year)

Ryan's character (the C.O.V.N.E.T. agent who appeared in "The Spectacular" and will be making a very short cameo in "The Invincible"--hope you're excited, prawnie)

Sadie Grosse (who we last read in "Hulk-O-Vision" and will also have a short cameo in "The Invincible")

Some of the new characters that we'll meet for the first time ever in this story will be:

Two villainous characters based on my friends Donna Kymberleigh and Kiera Sky, who are both starring as heroes in the "Sesame, DC"

A never-before-featured Muppet villain that will serve as the MAJOR villain (next to Donna and Kiera's characters) for all future "MARVELOUS Muppets" stories

I'm planning for "Seein' Green" to be posted on Muppet Central around late June, which is right after the movie comes out in theaters.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
"Stranger Than...." Interviews
Presents
"Who Ya Gonna Call?"

(Special St. Patrick's Day Interview for Kermit the Frog)
Question #5: Is it easy bein'...with Silmer?​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit: Uh, wow. What a question to answer. Well...you see...there is a huge difference between working with frogs and big, green slimy specters. Not that I have anything against Slimer. It's just that...uh...well...he's the reason why I sing songs like "It's Not Easy Bein' Green".

M.W.: And the Hulk, too.

Kermit: Yes, especially someone like the Hulk. I mean, who can stand being that angry and unleashing that much destruction. Frankenstein had better days than the Hulk. And proof of that, might I add, is the new trailer. Have you seen how angry he looks in that new movie? It's scary.

Fozzie: Tell me about it.

M.W.: We're going off-topic here, fellas.

Kermit: Oh, yeah. Well, for someone like Slimer, bein' green is actually a good thing. It's the natural color of life. But you'd have to imagine how tough it is for him to represent the disgusting side of bein' green, too. You see, while naturally I represent the sweet and wholesome side, Slimer represents the gross and foul side.

M.W.: Like the color of mucus.

Kermit: Exactly.

M.W.: Or the color of vomit.

Kermit: Er, yes. Disgusting, but true.

M.W.: Or the color of flem.

Kermit: I believe you've made your point, Sean.

M.W.: Or the color of a piece of dog...

Kermit: WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF?

M.W.: Sorry.

Kermit:*takes deep breath and clears throat* As I was saying, I don't really have the fortunate opportunity of working with Slimer in this story. But I have seen him around the set, and he causes an awful lot of mischief there. Like, one day, when we were starting to film scenes that take place at Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, he slimed the set of Frankie Foster's bedroom.

M.W.: Even though it was supposed to be slimed for the purpose of the story, in which...well...I won't go into any detail on that. There's only a week away for the story to begin.

Kermit: But the smell was just...YUCK!

M.W.: Only fake slime was to be used for that scene, not real slime.

Kermit: And everyone had to clear set for twelve days, just to clean up all that putrid slime. Needless to say, Frankie Foster was upset.

M.W.: Screamed for hours and hours. It was almost like Bloo was in the room, doing something stupid again.

Kermit: And Bloo was there to see it happen. He couldn't stop laughing long enough for Sean to make the announcement about postponing the scene to another date.

Fozzie: I tried getting him to laugh that way with my jokes. I tell him, "Who needs friends when you have imaginary enemies? Ahh! WOCKA! WOCKA!" And he then kicks me in the shin and calls me a "rip-off artist" for some reason.

Kermit: Sheesh. But back on the subject of Slimer, I've heard a remarkable rumor that he is the ghost of the great actor and performer of Saturday Night Live, John Belushi. And I guess that explains why I'm so used to his company on set, because I was quite fond of Mr. Belushi during the Muppets' days on SNL.

M.W.: That rumor's been debunked by the way.

Kermit: It has?

M.W.: Yeah, it's actually been scientifically proven by Dr. Bunsen Honeydew that Slimer is the ghost of Chris Farley.

Kermit: Well, how is that possible? The original Ghostbusters came out in 1984, and Chris Farley died in 1997.

M.W.: Well, according to Bunsen, Farley traveled back in time to 1976 to watch the first live airing of Saturday Night Live and laughed so hard that he died of a heart attack. So the ghost that roamed through the set of the original Ghostbusters was in fact the ghost of Chris Farley, not John Belushi.

Fozzie: So what about the news of his death in 1997?

M.W.: He went missing for so long that everybody just assumed that he died of "unknown causes".

Kermit: Huh...well, let me be the first to say that is without a doubt the MOST ridiculous bit of information I have ever heard.

M.W.: Well, what do you expect from Bunsen Honeydew?

Kermit:*sighs* Well, I'm not even going to ask how in the world someone like Chris Farley got his hands on a time machine. But I will say I hope that I do get the chance to work with Slimer in the sequel, so I can ask him how he feels to be green.

M.W.: That is, if you can do it while avoid being slimed.

Fozzie: Oh, it's not so bad being slimed.

Kermit: Fo...Fozzie? You've been slimed before?

Fozzie: Yeah, that time when Sean and Claudia were on break from set and we...

M.W.:*abruptly* INTERVIEW'S OVER! INTERVIEW'S OVER!

"Who Ya Gonna Call?" - March 25th on Muppet Central​

More interviews coming.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:/ I knew I should of hid that anti-wrinkle gooey-cream.
(Sigh)

But you and Fozzie just keep using it.

I don't really get the joke, but I loved that this interview was dedicated to Slimer. <3
He's so cute! :big_grin:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thanks, sweetie. :smile:

And it might be for the best that you didn't get it, because it was one of those "Too MARVELOUS for Muppet Central" type of jokes.:embarrassed:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I realize that we're just a week away from the debut of the Ghostbusters/Muppets story, but I'm so anxious to show it to everyone that I'm going to make a deal:

This Friday, I will post just the prologue of the story first. That way, everyone can start to get a feel for it before "Chapter One" gets posted on March 25th.

I rarely ever do something like this, but...what the heck...it's just a fan fic.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Here's some interesting news for the day:

I realize that it's way too early to mention it now, but I've set up a date for when I'll write the final "MARVELOUS Muppets" story, which I intend on concluding the series with a epic battle that'll bring all the characters involved in the series together.

The date for the last story will be...August 13th, 2011 (my sixth anniversary on the boards).

I intend for the "MARVELOUS Storyteller" (the spin-off series) to go on for another year or so.

As for "Sesame, DC", I haven't figured out when I'll finish that one--it might be a year after "MM".

The upcoming "Stranger Than..." series is an unlimited one, meaning that it can go on as long as I'm living.:smile:

But, for now, enjoy the stories as they come on the boards.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Considering that it's Easter, and who else represents such holiday than Bean Bunny himself (and also considering that he's in the upcoming Iron Man/Muppets story, "The Invincible"), I thought it'd be a good idea to have an interview with the insufferably cute rabbit and ask him some questions about the upcoming crossover.:smile:

M.W.: Hello, Bean. Happy Easter!

Bean: Hello to you, Mr. MuppetWriter. And Happy Easter! *chuckles*

M.W.: How has the holiday been for you so far?

Bean: Oh, it's been great. The Easter Bunny sure did come by and left me lots of goodies at my house. *shows bag* He left me a chocolate bunny, some pink and light blue M&M's, and even some chocolate muffins.

M.W.: Ahh....*pauses*...you bought that for yourself, didn't ya?

Bean:*pauses for a long time and lowers head* Yeah. No one else would bother to take the time to buy me anything so I...*sniffs*...had to get something for myself.

M.W.: Awwww. Well, don't worry. You're not completely alone this Easter. You have everyone on Muppet Central taking the time to read what you have to say about the new Iron Man/Muppets crossover you're in.

Bean:*happily* That's right! Oh, boy! *chuckles* It's gonna be a really great story! We have so much involved! So many characters! So many storylines! It's (as you always say) MARVELOUS!

M.W.: So let's start with the important question, Bean: what's your role in this upcoming story?

Bean: Well...uh...don't you know, Mr. MuppetWriter? I mean, you're writing the story, aren't ya?

M.W.:*nervously laughs* Uh...*whispers to Bean*...I haven't started on it yet, Bean. I'm just hyping the readers up for it.

Bean: Ohhhhh....well, you do know that they can read what you're telling me, right?

M.W.: Uhhh...movin' right along! *clears throat* I've heard that you help out the heroes in a HUGE way. Care to explain?

Bean: Sure! Well, as everyone knows, this is a time-traveling story, which means that more than one time period will be involved.

M.W.:*sarcastically* Which is the obvious point to any time-traveling tale.

Bean: And my role in the story (without spoiling anything important) is that I join in on the big mystery that deals with the...uh...*gulp*...murder of one Thomas family member.

M.W.: And that's not cute at all, is it?

Bean:*sadly* No, it's not. And readers would be pretty upset to find out who it is that was murdered in the future.

M.W.: Now when you say "future", Bean, how far into the future are you talking about when the Thomas murder occurred?

Bean: Oh, not that far. The murder occurred in 2008, but the suspect responsible for it came from a different time period.

M.W.: That's, uh, another clue for those of you who just happen to be playing the "MARVELOUS RPG" in the Games forum.:wink:

Bean:*chuckles*

M.W.: Speaking of which, our murderer...is he anyone who we are familiar with? Someone we might seen in a previous show or movie?

Bean: Most definitely. But the real mystery behind the murder is the murderer himself. What makes this story different from other stories in "The MARVELOUS Muppets" is that it'll really confuse you. It's the type of story that you'll have to play real close attention to and focus on every part you're reading, otherwise you'll be totally lost.

M.W.: Personal note....I get my inspiration from the actual show by J.J. Abrams, Lost.

Bean: Great show! *chuckles*

M.W.: Back on topic, how is the chemistry between you and the rest of the characters in the tale?

Bean: Oh, it's been great. I don't get too much love or respect from the other Muppets. But the MARVELOUS (I love saying that word) people who you've chosen to be in this story have really taken a liking to me.

M.W.: How can they not? I mean you're so darn...

Bean: CUTE? *chuckles* So I've been told.

M.W.:*laughs* Okay, Bean. So who would you say is your favorite character in "The MARVELOUS Muppets"? And don't say me, because I'm not gonna let you off that easily.

Bean:*chuckles* Well, judging from the great characters you've created so far...I'd have to say it's...Larissa! She just seems so much nicer than the rest of you guys.

M.W.: Especially Alissa?

Bean: Especially Miss Alissa Brown!

M.W.:*laughs* So out of everyone with whom you've had great chemisty with in the story, you'd say it's Larissa?

Bean: Definitely. A-And Stanley, too. He's such a cute little guy. Reminds me of myself when I was his age.

M.W.: Most would say you are his age.

Bean: Just because of my size? I have you know that I'm a grown rabbit, Mr. MuppetWriter! I've been around longer than Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have been in diapers!

M.W.: They still are in diapers.

Bean:*silence* Designer pair?

M.W.: Uh...forget that I brought it up!

Bean: Good idea.

M.W.: Well, Bean, it's been fun chatting with you, and we're all looking forward to reading about you in the upcoming story.

Bean: Likewise, Mr. MuppetWriter. And thanks for having me here. Oh! Uh, here's a chocolate bunny for ya. *hands chocolate bunny*

M.W.: Thanks, Bean. Hope this doesn't interfere with my current diet.

Bean: Well, if you won't take it, I will. *takes back chocolate bunny* Happy Easter! *hops away*

M.W.:*stares at empty hand* There are times like this when I'm so glad Easter's close to my birthday.

"The Invincible" comes to Muppet Central on May 20th​

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I believe these two updates for the day have something in common.:wink:

The first one:

I've been hearing a lot about the new Ben 10: Alien Force series on Cartoon Network and feeling a bit skeptical about it, because I'm not quite certain if it'll have the same feel as the original Ben 10 series.

But I am willing to give it a shot when it airs on CN next month, and if I really like the show, then there's a possible chance that I could bring Ben 10 back to "The MARVELOUS Muppets" in this year's second Muppets/Hulk crossover, "Seein' Green". According to the premise of the new show, it takes place five years after the original series. Since this is the case, I'll have the characters arrive from the future, much like a few of the main characters of the story will.

And the second update:

I've been mentioning a lot about the untitled "Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction" story that'll be coming after the two I have planned this year (one of them I'm working on with Claudia:flirt:), from the new Quicktime trailer to the fact that it stars Link Hogthrob and the casts of Farscape and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Well here's some new info I'm revealing on the story...

Gonzo is the main villain--he'll be a cross between Dearth Nadir and a comical version of Exod from "Old Friends Who've Just Met".:concern:

The story may be coming to Muppet Central either later this year or early next year.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Haha! Thanks, sweetie. :smile:

We've always known Gonzo to be a good villain from his portrayal as Dearth on The Muppet Show. But to see him as one in this story will be out of this world (hint, hint).:wink: