What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting... You've obviously gone with the Ghostbusters 2 storyline here in this trailer... Mood slime, jell-o mold shell over the theater, even the arrival of the Ecto-1 (though it should be the Ecto-1A) amongst the thronging mobs at NYC

Very good, I await more good sir.
*Happily glees over my little cyber-sister and my forum friend's new blossoming relationship.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
HUGE change of plans for the upcoming Iron Man/Muppets crossover ("The Invincible"):

I've changed Terah's character role from "sister of Alissa, Larissa, and Sean Thomas" to "cousin of Alissa, Larissa, and Sean Thomas", joining Stanley Thomas, Jenna Capone, and Heather Marissa Hooten's group of "Thomas Cousins". She's still planned to be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., and she'll be making her first appearance in a "MARVELOUS Mini" story that I'll be posting soon before the premiere of "Who Ya Gonna Call?"

Donna Kymberleigh has been re-added to the story, taking Terah's place as the fourth Thomas sibling. Her character name will be "Donna K. Thomas"--the "K" being short for Kymberleigh. :smile:

And Claudia will be in the story as well.
:flirt:

I'm also going to postpone the Dark Knight/Sesame Street story for another time, so I can focus on the Indy/Muppets story that I'm working on with Claudia and the Hulk/Muppets tale that I plan to follow up the events of "The Invincible" with, both planned to be featured on M.C. during the summer.

This'll definitely be a good year for you Scooter fans, since he is in the Hulk/Muppets story also.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Have an important announcement to make.....

Jenna Capone has been taken out of my plans for becoming a character in "The MARVELOUS Muppets", because I felt like her character just wasn't right for being the "second Thomas cousin" opposite of Terah's character.

Instead, I found another friend who I had originally intended to become a character for "Sesame, DC", but now I'm thinking "MARVELOUS" is where she belongs. Her name is Katrina, and the character she'll be portraying in the series is a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent that was once the partner of Terah and another important agent.

Katrina's character (who'll be 48 years old--her real-life age) will be introduced as "Katrina Thomas" in a "MARVELOUS Mini" story that I'll be working on after the recent one I'm writing called "Woman of Yesterday".:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. BTW: Glad you and Mel became friends. Told her about what goes on here, she sounded like she might check it out... But I can't guarantee anything fer sure. Hope Woman of Tomorrow gets updated soon, it's kept us intrigued until Ghostbusters' premiere.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
For those who have been reading the "Woman of Tomorrow" story, you'd know that this particular "MARVELOUS Mini" tale introduces more members of the Thomas family, from Angelle to Larissa.

Well, it is only after I had started on the story had I changed my mind on one Thomas sibling based on my MySpace buddy Donna Kymberleigh and decided to instead go with our newest Muppet Central member ViNaCaT (a.k.a. Melanie) as a Thomas sibling.

So for those of you who have already begun reading the story, check back again to see the references to Donna Thomas be changed to "Melanie Thomas" instead.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
A lot seems to be going on from the "MARVELOUS" frontlines, judging from the conclusion of the "Woman of Tomorrow" tale that I can assume some of you have read.

But what's going on from the "Sesame, DC" side?

Yes, the Dark Knight/Sesame Street story has been postponed to another date...but that has only given me opportunity to make some crucial character changes before I get on to it.

And here are those changes:

Originally, I'd intended on bringing Alissa and Larissa's characters into "Sesame, DC" because I was curious to see how they would play out in the "opposite universe". But because I have admired how their characters have turned out in "The MARVELOUS Muppets", I decided to keep them in there and go with someone else as my fictional siblings for "Sesame, DC".

Now here's the real interesting part....

I've talked with redBoobergurl (a.k.a. Beth) and Beakerfan (a.k.a. Alexandria) about taking Alissa and Larissa's places as Detective Sean Thomas's sisters, and they're interested. So by the time I do get on to that Dark Knight/Sesame Street story, it'll be their first story in it.

Both Beth and Alexandria will be Daily Planet reporters.

Donna Kymberleigh is still planned on being my cousin and fellow Metropolis detective, while her Aussie friend Elliana is going to be her friend and another fellow detective in the series and my MySpace-turned-MC-Member friend Sarah (a.k.a. GelflingGirl92) is planned to be a "special" character debuting in a later tale.