What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
That's a good idea, Ed.

Claudia, sweetie, if you'd like to take over the next set of interviews, I'll send you the question for them to answer. :smile:

One cool fact I should mention about Jessica Lauren:

When I mentioned her having a baby boy, that is a real fact. She gave birth to a baby boy named William this past January. He won't be in the story, but she did say she's going to try and read it to her other son by the time it gets on Muppet Central.:wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
(red)
It's ok.
Surprise me!
But, I did not really want to...hog any interview, really. :3
-huggles-

muppetwriter

Reaction score
"Stranger Than...." Interviews
Presents
"Who Ya Gonna Call?"

Question #3: What does it take to be a REAL Ghostbuster?​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Rizzo: A lot of Twinkies.

Gonzo:*chuckles* What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Christina: Bravery, courage, strength, knowledge...

Jessica: Love-making.

Stephanie: NO!

Jessica: YES!

Stephanie: NO!

Jessica: YES...INFINITY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

M.W.: I always thought just having fun is what it took to be a REAL Ghostbuster.

Kermit: I'd have to agree.

Fozzie: What's so fun about catching scary, creepy ghosts that are bound to scare you to death or possess you, hurting the ones you love the most or bringing complete and utter chaos to the entire world?

Kermit: Uh....

M.W.: Geez, Fozzie. When did you get so deep, man?

Gonzo: I'd have to say that finding the courage to be exposed to giant amounts of radiation every time you put on a Proton Pack is what it takes.

Rizzo: W-Wait, hold on a sec! Ya mean ta tell me dat we get exposed ta radiation with dose dings on?

Gonzo: Yeah, I remember losing some blue fur one day on set after taking it off.

Rizzo: How long did ya have it on?

Gonzo: About seven weeks.

Rizzo:*stares at Gonzo for a long time* We were only working for one week.

Gonzo:*stares at Rizzo* Oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Stephanie: Well, I personally think being a REAL Ghostbuster comes from the heart.

Jessica: AH-HA! So you do admit that sex is involved!

Stephanie: No, I didn't say that! *raises her voice* Girl, do you know that we're on a family forum right now?

Jessica: Oh, please. There are probably some folks on here right now while taking a sex education class.

Christina: These poor kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Fozzie: Every time I think about being a REAL Ghostbuster, I think of the cartoon show.

Kermit: Fozzie, that's just a cartoon. It doesn't bring you the reality of being a Ghostbuster like our story does.

Fozzie: Yeah, but I still love those voices. Did you know that Frank Welker, who voiced that baby version of you on Muppet Babies, voiced Slimer on the cartoon?

Kermit: Frank who?

M.W.: Oh, let's not start that again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Rizzo: Hey, are ya losing fur right now?

Gonzo: Yeah, I'm molting as we speak.:concern:

Rizzo: Shouldn't ya go see a doctor or somethin'?

Gonzo: No, it's good. This isn't actually the first time it's happened.

Rizzo: Really?

Gonzo: Yeah. Remember during the filming of Muppets From Space, and everybody found bits of blue hair in the punch bowl.

Rizzo: Oh, God. *gags* Dat was you?

Gonzo: It was the time of the year!

Rizzo:*runs off to throw up*

Gonzo: Everybody might want to check your Starbucks cups, too. Because I stopped by there earlier today.

Crew: OH, GOD! SOMEBODY GET SOME IODINE! I THINK I'M GONNA PUKE!

Gonzo: Hey, I hear it's good luck to swallow a weirdo's fur.

"Who Ya Gonna Call?" - March 25th on Muppet Central​

More interviews coming later.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Didn't realize I had that much in it.:embarrassed: Haha!

I've got some cool news for everybody:

I have thought of a cool way I can keep writing stories for "Sesame, DC" while still dealing with my other stories out of the upcoming "Stranger Than..." & "MARVELOUS" series.

I'm going to develop a short story series, much like "The MARVELOUS Mini's", which I'm calling "Sesame Seeds". It will function much like "The MARVELOUS Mini's", providing backstory for an upcoming title or update us on the lives of the characters within the series.

I'm going to start on the first "Sesame Seeds" tale soon, which will introduce Beth and Alex's characters, as well as those based on my friends Donna Kymberleigh and Elliana. It should come soon after the debut of "Who Ya Gonna Call?" later this month.

And in addition to this news, I'm also changing Beth and Alex's characters from the sisters of Sean Thomas to the cousins of my fictional counterpart instead, while letting Donna Kymberleigh play the role of my only living sister.

:wisdom: :super:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who I play, I'm just excited to read it! Thanks for the update Sean!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Sweet! I'll be looking forward to it! Thanks Sean!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
"Stranger Than...." Interviews
Presents
"Who Ya Gonna Call?"

Question #4: Muppets/Ghostbusters....The Sequel?​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kermit: Well, we can certainly hope there is going to be another story to follow this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Stephanie: Maybe with more Ghostbusters, more ghosts, more....

Jessica: Scantly-clad women?

Christina: We've actually got that in our story?

Stephanie: I don't remember reading a scene referencing something like that.

Jessica: What do you mean? Every scene we did featured us in scantly-clad clothes.

Stephanie: Jess, we were only in jumpsuits. What's so scantly-clad about that?

Jessica: Ask me that again, when your costume is riding up your butt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Gonzo: Well, if we do make a sequel, I'd like to have more stunts.

Rizzo: Ha! Trust me, pal. Ya had enough stunts in dis story as it is.

Gonzo: There's only one scene of you and I falling out a window, after that we had to use a "Stunt Weirdo".

Rizzo:*chuckles* A "Stunt Weirdo"?

Gonzo: Yeah, his name was Dave Somethin'.

Rizzo:*laughs* Dave Somethin'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

M.W.: I can't tell much about what I have planned for a sequel, other than the villain who we have in this story will be back for the second one.

Fozzie: Really? Does that mean we'll have to be even more careful with our spoilers?

Kermit: Fozzie, by that time, we won't have to worry about giving away the surprise villain.

Fozzie: You mean I can tell everybody that the surprise villain is none other than...

M.W.: NAH-DAH-HA-BA-HA! ZIP IT, BEAR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Jessica: I ain't gonna lie. Those jumpsuits were the most uncomfortable thing about doin' this story.

Christina: I thought they were very loose-fitting. I never once felt suffocated or itchy or anything.

Jessica: Then you must've been wearin' Sean's costume then, because my jumpsuit was so tight, anybody standin' behind me got the show of the lifetime!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Rizzo: What about da last part of da story? Ya had a lot of cool stunts in dere, right?

Gonzo: Oh, sure. We got to fire highly dangerous proton beams that could melt anyone's face off if it were to come in contact with them and nearly get tossed off the rooftop of a fifty-story building and a lot of other boring stuff, but they were nothing compared to being thrown out of that window.

Rizzo:*sarcastic* Yeah, I'd much rather be thrown outta a window dan ta have my face melt off any day.

Kermit: One thing that I do hope comes out of a possible sequel is that we have a more G-rated atmosphere, 'cause this one was way too "grown-up" for me to handle.

Fozzie: Like we've never dealt with anything worse?

Kermit: Well...

Fozzie: What about the time Raquel Welch guest-starred on our show?

Kermit: Well that was...

Fozzie: There was so much Muppet testosterone going on in that theatre that Crazy Harry nearly blew up himself.

M.W.: Oh, my goodness! I did not need to hear that!

Kermit: I take it back. We are the perfect group for a PG-13 atmosphere.

M.W.: Ya can say that again. *laughs*

"Who Ya Gonna Call?" - March 25th on Muppet Central​

More interviews coming.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Just a small announcement on the first "Sesame Seeds" story that I'll be posting soon after the debut of "Who Ya Gonna Call?":

The story will be titled "That Time Is Now", which is in reference to the old Super Friends cartoon series. It will be on M.C. starting March 26th with six parts--the same number of parts as a "MARVELOUS Mini" tale.

:batty: :wisdom: :grouchy: