What's on your desktop?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well, I have all of the UK Big Brother contestants ever [I'm talking ever (which does include Celebrity and Teen editions!] all arranged in order of eviction. Of course, I have no life and actually made the pic myself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My changes rapidly. I've had my current laptop since January, and have changed the desktop many times. Here's what I've had...

1. Behind the scenes pic with Fran Brill and Zoe
2. Keeermit's new Kermit puppet
3. Ed, Edd n Eddy
4. A collection of various Elizabeth Montgomery pics.
5. Mahna Mahna with the AM's from "Tall, Ball, Wall"
6. Kathy Greenwood
7. (and currently) The cast of M*A*S*H

RedDragon

Reaction score
I have a drawing of the Master Sword in the forest from the Super NES version of Zelda(A Link to the Past). It's a very pretty picture. I love the Zelda games, and love playing them. My only problem is I can't always defeat the bosses, I suck at that kind of crap.

Anyway, this is my desktop. Of course mine is full screen which makes it even cooler looking.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've changed mine...AGAIN. It's another picture of the cast of M*A*S*H, but this one is different, and a more popular one. This one features: Father Mulcahy, Klinger, BJ (with mustache), Colonel Potter, Margaret, Charles, and Hawkeye. Where's Radar?

BEAR

Reaction score
In honor of 4th of July, I had a great picture of Sam Eagle in profile looking all majestic and stuff. It is actually a beautiful shot. Then I changed it to a pic of Rosita.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Main Computer: Eirika and Ephraim from 'Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones'
Second Computer: Shion Uzuki from 'Xenosaga II'.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had a cool MoipFam comic, but now I am changeing it to Mrs Cole...fromMopFam...