1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's on your desktop?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Mine is Mooch the kitty from the MUTTS comic strip with his "Little Pink Sock" :)
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I LOVE Mutts! Does anyone else remember the "You might have fleas!" strip? Personally, my fav strips are Sherman's Lagoon and FoxTrot.

Right now I have the "MacGyver" logo image from the opening credits of the series. Take a look:

http://macgyver.anderweit.com/img/titelbild.jpg
  3. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

If you didn't know. Near the end of the series Radar left the war and went home. Don't ask me why he just did.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What? How could they do this? Everybody loves Radar! Radar rules! Here's to you guys who sleep with teddies!
    Boy you Canadians get all the good stuff! Sherman's Lagoon lasted for like three months in my newspaper.
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

6. D'Snowth

Quite a nice collection you got there. Good job!
  7. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

My desktop has the surface of the planet Mars on it. With its red glowing sand and beautiful blue sky. Such a pretty and cosmic combination. :)
  8. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Well, just check the new strips online: www.slagoon.com.

And all I can say is, "You're good". I actually have a similar picture done with the photos from...well, I can't say where, but it really looks awesome. If you want to see it, PM me and I'll upload it to Photobucket and give you my password.
  9. D'Snowth

Hey, guess what? I've changed my desktop again! This is what's on my desktop now. It's supposed to be like the oldest windmill in Europe, or something.
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

At my work computer (where I spend most of my time) I have a picture of me and the girls who are going to be my bridesmaids in my wedding. Before that though I had a picture of the whole Fraggle Rock gang. At home I have this ice crystal looking thing from a site called Cognitive Distortion. Check it out here www.cognitivedistortion.com. They have pretty cool pictures, but they're not all free.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Here's what I have.

The Muppet Show

This is for the up coming DVD. I do backgrounds for everything thats either coming out on DVD or Theaters. Kind of cool huh?
  12. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Kind of Cool?!? I LOVE it!
  13. D'Snowth

That was inspiring. I now have Rocky, Bullwinkle, Gindey, and Cloyd for the upcoming "Rocky and Bullwinkle: The Complete Third Season".
  14. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

I have a picture I took in my Sims2 game right now.

My desktop
  15. Pino

Pino Member

Mine is pino!!!!!
  16. D'Snowth

17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

18. superfan

superfan Active Member

I have a picture of my daughter in her polka dot sweater taken last Christmas as a desktop. As much as my hubby supports me and my muppet habit, I don't think he'd want to have Muppets plastered all over the screen.
    Looks like I have some serious begging and pleading to do.... :o
  19. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

A terrific picture of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine,from X-men2.wowza
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member