What's on your desktop?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Mine is Mooch the kitty from the MUTTS comic strip with his "Little Pink Sock" :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I've changed mine...AGAIN. It's another picture of the cast of M*A*S*H, but this one is different, and a more popular one. This one features: Father Mulcahy, Klinger, BJ (with mustache), Colonel Potter, Margaret, Charles, and Hawkeye. Where's Radar?
If you didn't know. Near the end of the series Radar left the war and went home. Don't ask me why he just did.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
If you didn't know. Near the end of the series Radar left the war and went home. Don't ask me why he just did.
What? How could they do this? Everybody loves Radar! Radar rules! Here's to you guys who sleep with teddies!
That Announcer said:
I LOVE Mutts! Does anyone else remember the "You might have fleas!" strip? Personally, my fav strips are Sherman's Lagoon and FoxTrot.
Boy you Canadians get all the good stuff! Sherman's Lagoon lasted for like three months in my newspaper.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Quite a nice collection you got there. Good job!

Xerus

Reaction score
My desktop has the surface of the planet Mars on it. With its red glowing sand and beautiful blue sky. Such a pretty and cosmic combination. :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Boy you Canadians get all the good stuff! Sherman's Lagoon lasted for like three months in my newspaper.
Well, just check the new strips online: www.slagoon.com.

theprawncracker said:
I have this picture, I made it myself!
And all I can say is, "You're good". I actually have a similar picture done with the photos from...well, I can't say where, but it really looks awesome. If you want to see it, PM me and I'll upload it to Photobucket and give you my password.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, guess what? I've changed my desktop again! This is what's on my desktop now. It's supposed to be like the oldest windmill in Europe, or something.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
At my work computer (where I spend most of my time) I have a picture of me and the girls who are going to be my bridesmaids in my wedding. Before that though I had a picture of the whole Fraggle Rock gang. At home I have this ice crystal looking thing from a site called Cognitive Distortion. Check it out here www.cognitivedistortion.com. They have pretty cool pictures, but they're not all free.