Whats the deal with Series 10 ?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Before I forget... there's something I'd like to clear up.
The figure of Robin to be included with Sal Manilla in the proposed S10 lineup is not a "Scout" Robin figure. It'll be a classic Robin figure, or a signature figure if you prefer. One will be in a seated position with no articulation, another will be Tux or Steppin' Out Robin, and the third will be standing though we still don't know if either this one and/or SO Robin will have any articulation.
Additionally, there'll be a second Frog Scout figure packed-in with Scoutmaster Kermit. It'll be a generic frog dressed up as a Frog Scout, and Ken's concious of the eyeball positioning and said this one wouldn't have that "reefer" look to it.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I know it's not a scout figure, but the Scout Robin didn't have a good likeness and I hope the new Robins have a better likeness.

I wonder if the new frog scout pack in will have a corrected paint scheme. The Frog Scout Robin has a messed up paint scheme because of a factory mess up (of course this wouldn't happen if they got the colors right from the start).

Luke

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I hope Robin is better than Frog Scout Robin. That figure doesn't really look like Robin to me.
Has Ken ever actually said the standing/tux naked Robins are a new sculpt? It's just i was aware of them having a Naked Robin before they ever even had a Frog Scout. I think they just stuck the clothes on him.

Whatever

Reaction score
But he also said the naked Robin looked better, the hat on FS Robin made his eyes look odd.

WiGgY

Reaction score
and the separation of the eyes from the head to stop white bleeding onto the green made the eyes bigger on Robin and Kermit. Besides, Gonzo got changed at Ken said he wouldn't.