What's Wrong with Sweatpants?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've never really worn them muhc, But the times I have were just wound the house, I never remember wearing any out side the house before not, that it's a bad thing to or anything like that. I just never have before myself.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I really think about it, I'm remind of my hero Jim Henson. He had his own style, and I remember reading Caroll Spinney say Jim wasn't the "suit-and-tie type", and neither am I.
True but remember you can see photos of Jim and company in the '50s and early '60s and practically all they wore were suits because that's all people had. It was only the late '60s and early '70s that people were suddenly free to wear more comfortable options and the leisure suit was invented.

And not to sound harsh, hehe, but when you get older and more independent you'll have more control of your clothing. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I used to like Sweat pants until I got some running pants. Know why? They don't get you over heated, they don't have those annoying pieces of balled up felt in them or on them, and they're just way more comfortable on every level.
But me? I like shorts. No matter where I am that isn't too important (interviews of course... though frankly it doesn't matter, since I could be dressed in a 3 piece suit and get the same effect of showing up with a towel around my waist). I like my legs to be free. Too bad I have to live somewhere temperate.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I hate wearing shorts! Makes me feel like I'm walking around in my undies (because I wear boxer shorts), plus, ain't nobody wants to see my snow-white, chunky, hairy legs! Shorts may look nice on females, but they should be off-limits to males!

But then again, during these hot summer months, you need them, that's all there is to it.

Man, I CANNOT WAIT until the mid-day highs get down into the 60s so I can wear my beloved sweatpants comfortably again!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh, I hate wearing shorts! Makes me feel like I'm walking around in my undies (because I wear boxer shorts), plus, ain't nobody wants to see my snow-white, chunky, hairy legs! Shorts may look nice on females, but they should be off-limits to males!

But then again, during these hot summer months, you need them, that's all there is to it.

Man, I CANNOT WAIT until the mid-day highs get down into the 60s so I can wear my beloved sweatpants comfortably again!
I look bad in shorts, since they're a little short. Plus, I have dry skin, which is covered with red bumps; ain't nobody want to see That either.

I don't ear sweat pants, except for gym. Other than that, I wear jeans.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love sweatpants. I despise jeans. They are so uncomfortable, but since I dont actually own sweatpants, I am forced to wear jeans. On the weekends I just wear my pajama pants since they are close to sweatpants.

Its actually against school policy to wear sweatpants. you will be sent home or asked to call your parents to bring jeans

I hate shorts. I feel embarased to wear shorts. No one wants to see my big ugly legs. and its not so much my lower legs, its my theighs I dont like people seeing

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love sweatpants. I despise jeans. They are so uncomfortable
I KNOW! I never understood how anybody can stand wearing them!
Sarge said:
Its actually against school policy to wear sweatpants. you will be sent home or asked to call your parents to bring jeans
Huh? What the frog is THAT all about? !

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love sweatpants. I despise jeans. They are so uncomfortable, but since I dont actually own sweatpants, I am forced to wear jeans.
Jeans have always been more about looking cool than feeling comfortable, hehe. Usually I hate uncomfortable clothing, but with jeans I make the exception!

Skye

Reaction score
I actually think jeans are comfortable. (I think I'm the weirdo of this thread, lol :wink:). But jeans are all I've ever really worn, so it's the feeling I'm used to.