What's your biggest accomplishment over the web?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you would think my biggest internet accomplishment would be KGZ right? Well, actually, it's my SECOND biggest accomplishment on the web. My all-time biggest accomplishment on the web is my very first fanfiction I wrote over 3 years ago when I was 12 years old. It was an Ed, Edd n Eddy fic about the Eds challenging the Kanker Sisters to a bowling tournament. This fic was added to The Ed, Edd n Eddy Zone (now Edtropolis) website shortly afterwards. Back then, it included illustrations, which over the years, progressed as I got better at drawing on a computer.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I guess I would say my weekly creative visuals. Currently it has become a sticky, reached 20 pages, 286 posts and 4,893 views! :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
My biggest achievments would be my post count here and my fan-fics!

That, or the un-official mascot that suddenly popped up here...

*Zany the penguin runs in carrying a cue card that says "Yeah right!"*

Hey! I brought you into this forum, I can take you out!

BEAR

Reaction score
Mine will probably be the Sesame Station website currently in the making (and should be open to all of you soon). Other than that, getting to be part of the best Muppet community on the web, Muppet Central. You are such fun people and it is a pleasure to be here with you all.:smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Well, um, a MIDI that I sequenced wound up on a Japanese website. It was hilarious seeing my name on some website totally in Japanese...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mine is the MopFam website, and MopFam itself.

Vibs

Reaction score
Hmmm, that's gotta be drawing the MopFam characters. And well, yeah mopfam as well though I didn't start it. But it's great illustrating characters, and I'm glad that you don't hate my drawings of them. :stick_out_tongue: - Also I feel so powerful being the illustrator-thingie-thing, I mean if I want father to suddenly be baldheaded with a green beard, and a pink skirt I could make him... hmmm...

*finds pencils*