What's your biggest accomplishment over the web?

F

furryredmonster

Being Mod and Greeter and other stuff on the Elmo Lover Board. And of course coming to MC!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Hmmm, that's gotta be drawing the MopFam characters. And well, yeah mopfam as well though I didn't start it. But it's great illustrating characters, and I'm glad that you don't hate my drawings of them. :stick_out_tongue: - Also I feel so powerful being the illustrator-thingie-thing, I mean if I want father to suddenly be baldheaded with a green beard, and a pink skirt I could make him... hmmm...

*finds pencils*
MrsPepper said you were doing drawings for T*K*O as well. Are you still doing those?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've taken over your snowth's profile, and he ain't coming back until I've brain-washed him of all of his thoughts of my wife!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blinks* SNOWTH LIBERATION FRONT!!! Quick, Nick, you get the tar, Kimp, you get the feathers, MrsP. you get the torches, and I have the pitchforks! We will liberate you Snowth!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I guess my biggest would have to be my 650 reviews on Epinions. I'm really glad I discovered that website, and it sort of opened doors to the rest of my Internet activity. I made a lot of friends through that site, and it even led me here. I've become quite the computer geek in the past few years, and I think it's awesome that I've had so many opportunities to share my writing and "met" so many kindred spirits. :smile:
Erin

G-MAN

Reaction score
I guess mine would have to be the story I'm currently writing on here, and hopefully more to come, some of them spoofs, but hopefully a few originals. Plus my short run as Sawyer in a Roleplay for a Lost Yahoo Group.

Vibs

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
MrsPepper said you were doing drawings for T*K*O as well. Are you still doing those?
*Whistles innocently*

I know... But, I am so darn busy with the Highshcool/Gymnasie (danish) all the time! I'm going to write a "Things to be drawn" list. :smile:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I was the official webmaster for Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov for a time, they are us ice dancers who will most likely represent the US at the olympics in february. The demand was too great for me to take on this season, plus they wanted a russian site as well as that is his first language so I gave it up.

However I may be working on an official site for an up and coming ice dance team later this year (early next)

other than that it's all of my other fan site work that I call accomplishment