What's your biggest accomplishment over the web?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Stinky ( j/k) said:
*blinks* SNOWTH LIBERATION FRONT!!! Quick, Nick, you get the tar, Kimp, you get the feathers, MrsP. you get the torches, and I have the pitchforks! We will liberate you Snowth!
Aw, dang, Prawnie! I didnt see that! Dump the Tar & Feathers! Now! We Must!! Oh wait, Snowth's already back. Lets do it anyway! WHEE * dumps tar on Snowth* Bwhahahahahh! *runs away*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mwwblubblubbleblublub...blubbbubbleblubblubblubmwublub!!!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
After...*counts* 2 days your still covered in tar? You'd think it would've dried by now...ooop! *runs away* nyuk nyuk...

But seriously,
I dont do much on the web. My biggest accomplishment would be my site that I'm still working on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
After...*counts* 2 days your still covered in tar? You'd think it would've dried by now...ooop! *runs away* nyuk nyuk...

But seriously,
I dont do much on the web. My biggest accomplishment would be my site that I'm still working on.
MWUH!!!! BLUB BLUBBLE BLUB BLUB!!!!!!:grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************