What's your favorite Fraggle song?

Erine81981

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I love the Beetle Song! I almost forgot that it was one of my favorites! I've never really been able to sing it though!
Yea its pretty hard to keep up. I have the lyrics so its kind of easy.

Cantus Rock said:
I'll PM you when I get home from work tonight with a list of what I still have. Maybe we can do a trade.
Ok thanks Cantus.

christyb

Reaction score
You mean I gotta pick just one???? Well here's my top ten...

10. Dixie Wailin'
9. Bring Back The Wonder
8. Goodbye
7. Friendship Song
6. Wemblin' Fool
5. Dance Your Cares Away
4. Pukka, Squeetily, Boink
3. Pass It On
2. Wembley Number Nine
1. *drumroll* Follow Me

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I think its safe to say that if you have a single favorite FR song, you haven't seen enough episodes yet. :big_grin:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
No kidding; the show's got hundreds of great songs!

Reaction score
definitely 'take it away' sang by boober in doomsday soup, just fricking awesome.. and 'why' sang by mokey in the preachification of convincing john.. woohoo :cool:

Reaction score
Rowbes said:
If you could pick just one.
I like "Why." When I heard it I couldn't help wondering what it would sound like if Leonard Cohen sang it, so I recorded it on my PC using a guitar, synthesizer and my best Cohen impersonation.
Ok, you rock. I tried to imagine that (huge fan of leonard cohen), it would be kind of neat.. simple enough lyrics for sure.. why is also my favorite fraggle song.

Rowbes

Reaction score
pigOnantibiotix said:
Ok, you rock. I tried to imagine that (huge fan of leonard cohen), it would be kind of neat.. simple enough lyrics for sure.. why is also my favorite fraggle song.
You can hear it if you want. I just made it to amuse myself on a lazy day off from work, but if you're a Cohen fan you might get a kick out of it. I changed a couple lines to make it appropriately depressing.

Reaction score
I'm really impressed, that's just wonderful .. You really have a great voice.. Is there any way I can save that?

I looked at your site rowbes, you seem like an amazingly talented person. Anytime you feel like posting other songs on here make sure and do so, I look forward to it.