What's your favorite Fraggle song?

Rowbes

Reaction score
Wow! Thank you very much! You should be able to save it by right clicking on the link and selecting "save target as..." (unless you have a mac)
I'll keep you posted on new projects.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Mmmh, I don't know the name of it, buuuuuuuuuut... mine's probably the one song from 'Boober's Quiet Day'.

It holds a special place in my heart for whatever reason, and because of that... my sis and I have lampooned the episode into infinity. ^^;

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Fave Frag Song

I would have to say my have frag song is. " Follow me " From Beginnings. That has a very special meaning to me.

Reaction score
hmmmm, just had to listen to your cohen version of 'why' again rowbes.. just great.. Seems to help me get to sleep, hah.. :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
My favorite

It is easy to see that the Fraggle theme song is better than that of the Muppet Show. It's catchier and didn't change as much. It also didn't have an '80s feel to it at a time when so many songs featured drum machines and cheesy synths. (If it did indeed feature drum machines and cheesy synths, they weren't as prominent.) My favorite song, though, is "There's A Lot Of Things I Want To Know" out of "Inspector Red." Not coincidentally, that is also my favorite Fraggle episode, and as a direct result of it I can't get hit on the head now with anything without saying "Yes your forgetfulness, sir..."

:excited: Your friendly neighborhood critic

RowlfRulez

Reaction score
My top 3 favorite songs:

3. Thimble Beetle Song
2. Why
1. The Friendship Song

SillyRed

Reaction score
I love "Do the Sashay", and a lot of uptempo Fraggle songs, But my fave Tender touching Fraggle song is "Friendship Song"!

IluvGobo

Reaction score
It's hard for me to choose just one, but if I had to, I'd pick 'Just A Dream Away' from "Gone But Not Forgotten." :smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
'Dixie wailin', 'Friendship song', 'on my own', etc.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Follow Me" The definitive Fraggle Rock song.

"Catch a Tail by the Tiger" I love this song. It's so inspirational. And it manages to use the word "capitulate!"

"Whoops! Feelin Better!" (that's my signature)

"Just a Dream Away" (From Gone But Not Forgotten, beautiful song)