What's your most prized Muppet possession?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Wow that's such a good question, I would have to think about it.

Well I totally love my Jim Henson action figure, :big_grin:. But I also like my Wedding of the century figures with Kermit and Piggy and my Kermit and Gonzo replicas.

Oh and I also love my Welcome to the family Disney pin which has Kermit shaking Mickey Mouse's hand. That pin would probably be at least in my top ten.

It would be hard to put it in order though

zns

Reaction score
Here's some more stuff that I cherish:

-"Rowlf the Dog: Ol' Brown Hears is Back" audio cd
-Jim Henson action figure
-24 out of 26 issues of Muppet Magazine
-Muppets View-Master Gift Pack which includes:
1. "Meet Jim Henson's Muppets"
2. "The Muppet Movie"
3. "The Muppets Go Hawaiian"
4. "The Muppets Audition Night"

I don't know if this is the right disscussion to bring it up, but here is some stuff that I would love to add someday:

-Muppet Show cast and crew jacket (Scooter replica)
-Fraggle Rock Habro Softies
-Ideal Kermit and Rowlf puppets
-Wilkins and Wontkins puppets
-Fraggle Rock dolls from Tomy

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh yeah I have that CD of Rowlf the dog as well "Ol' Brown Ears is Back," I love that CD. That would totally be a prized possession of mine as well. It's so hard to find. I downloaded the songs put them on my IPod and let the CD still in mint condition.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hmmm... My most prized muppet things... Let's see...

Muppet MP3 Collection
All The Muppet DVDs, Both Officially Released and Recorded Over The Years
A Four And A Half Foot Tall Kermit The Frog Plush
A Three And A Half Foot Gonzo Plush

And my most prized collection would be...

The Complete Fraggle Rock Hasbro Softies Collection; Gobo, Wembley, Red, Uncle Traveling Matt, Mokey, Boober, Wingnut Doozer, Flange Doozer, and A TOMY Sprocket.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'd have to say my Kermit the Frog phone. Its so cool. Right behind it would be my Muppet Whatnot.

zns

Reaction score
As collectors, there's so many things that we have and cherish. I just hope that being a collector myself, it doesn't overcome my life. But I do it not for the value or the free will of buying stuff. I do it because I enjoy it, and I want to keep doing it for as long as I live. Who knows, maybe my collection could grow as big as Phil Chapman's or Michael Dixon's. But as long as I am doing this, I keep reminding myself that there are other things that matter in life, especially since there are so many people that I love and who love me back. (I know, it sounds kind of preachy, but I just thought that I would express my own personal feelings)