What's your must-see TV?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
For reruns--Simpsons if I catch it, Trek whenever the spirit moves me (which is often).

For dvds--plenty. Recently Buffy, Angel, Quantum Leap, Simpsons, Fraggle Rock, and Freaks and Geeks.

New shows--Simpsons, Family Guy, Battlestar Galactica, American Idol, Smallville, LOST, The Office, 30 Rock, SNL. Oh and South Park, when it's new.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love The Boondocks, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast! And I'm really digging Tiim and Eric Awsome Show, Great Job and Saul and the Mole Men! That's some of the funnist stuff I've ever seen! :zany: Love Aqua teen hunger force, that is some funny stuff! And also love the Brak Show, too.

I also really love Quantun Leap!:smile:

Ooh, I love Freaks and Geeks! It was so underrated. And lost is good to, but I don't know if if will stay that way beyound five years tops?:smirk:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
We've got a swell new TV on it's way, so we'll probably watch tv even more than before!! Augh!

Anhow, here's my lists:

Current Shows: LOST, Gilmore Girls, Smallville, South Park, and that's it for me. Sometimes I watch a little of my Wife's shows; Veronica Mars & Supernatural.

Reruns: Roseanne, Futurama, & Fresh Prince.

TV on DVD: Buffy, Angel, ALIAS, Gilmore Girls, DuckTales, and X-Files.

Wow, I guess maybe I don't watch as much as I thought. Hmm. That's good right? Ha-ha.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have to whatch Gilmore girls every week, haha!

Varonic Mars is a really good show! and I really love duck tales! Used to whattch that all the time!

By the way, you have exelent tasts in rerun television!:big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, as far as "classic" TV goes, I'm a big fan of...

Saturday Night Live (1975-1980)

Mystery Science Theater 3000

The X-Files

Batman (with the one and only Adam West)

The Untouchables (Robert Stack -- the first half of the first season is coming to DVD on April 10! Yay!!)

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Fawlty Towers

The Muppet Show

The Honeymooners

The Dick Van Dyke Show

The Kids in the Hall

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, gotta love that Ren and stimpy show!

I used to watch Batman every day! I also love Mystery Scienc Theater 3000, too! I was whaching that the other day. I used to watch that every weekend. Love the Honeymooners and love te Dick Van Dick show! One of the funniest shows to ever be on TV!:smile:

Oh Yeah, love the Monty Python! Interesting fact. Fred Rogers loved and was a big fan of that show and used to whatch it with his grand children, But he didn't like ofr watch television.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Oh Yeah, love the Monty Python! Interesting fact. Fred Rogers loved and was a big fan of that show and used to whatch it with his grand children
Wow really? Heh, I always liked Mr. Rogers, but now I love him even more! I wouldn't have picked him as a Python fan, but then again you shouldn't judge by appearances. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly did not know that about him either. It supprised me when I found that out!:eek: I don't remember where, but it was his wife who let it be known.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Futurama. One of the best shows ever ever. I'm THRILLED that it's coming back, and I will be watching every episode without fail. Brilliant comedy writing.