What's your must-see TV?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, so underated by Fox. I'm glad Comedy Central has picked up new episodes!:excited: But they never get old to me on matter how many times I watch them.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Yeah, gotta love that Ren and stimpy show!

I used to watch Batman every day! I also love Mystery Scienc Theater 3000, too! I was whaching that the other day. I used to watch that every weekend. Love the Honeymooners and love te Dick Van Dick show! One of the funniest shows to ever be on TV!:smile:

Oh Yeah, love the Monty Python! Interesting fact. Fred Rogers loved and was a big fan of that show and used to whatch it with his grand children, But he didn't like ofr watch television.
Wow! I too didn't know Mr. Rogers was a Python fan! Cool info!

Elvis also apparently liked the show. At Graceland, he had a collection of the eps on videotape.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
More interesting Python info:

Lorne Michaels met Chevy Chase in line at the L.A. premiere of Monty Python & the Holy Grail. The two struck up a conversation, and Michaels hired Chase as a writer for his upcoming late night comedy series, Saturday Night Live.

The Pythons were considering doing something for the 30th anniversary of their series in 1999, after a successful appearance at the Aspen comedy festival. This special, which aired on HBO, was memorable for an "appearance" by the late Graham Chapman, in which an urn supposedly containing his ashes was brought out on stage with the five other Pythons. At one point, a relaxed Terry Gilliam crossed his legs, and knocked the urn over, spilling the ashes. A "butler" then came out from the wings, and cleaned the mess up with a dust buster!

Ultimately, the Pythons scrapped plans for a proposed movie or tour, knowing it wouldn't be the same without Graham Chapman.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Yeah, so underated by Fox. I'm glad Comedy Central has picked up new episodes!:excited: But they never get old to me on matter how many times I watch them.
Really? That's great news!! I'll be looking forward to new eps. I hope they can get all the original voice talent back.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, they got all the original voice talent back! Gotta love that Billy Wset!:big_grin:

Right now I'm digging "The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy" and "Fosters Home For Imagianary Friends". I just watched Billy and Mandy's Big Boogie Adventure. It was so hilarious!!!:zany:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I saw "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" for the first time not too long ago and I adore it! It's so cute! :big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I was on vacation when the very first episode of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" aired, and a few friends and I watched it at the hotel, and we liked it, but I haven't seen an episode since

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a really great and funny show!:smile:

Ane the first episode wich was a movie was great, too!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Yeah, they got all the original voice talent back! Gotta love that Billy Wset!:big_grin:
I read that all of the major players--voice actors, writers, producers, etc.--jumped right back on board. That's great--those shows really are endlessly rewatchable, so I'm looking forward to adding a slew of new episodes to the rotation. Now that's must see TV!

:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That rear but great when things like that happens and come together like that after being apart for so long!:excited: