1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

When does Season 37 start?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SesameStoner, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. SesameStoner New Member

2. BEAR Active Member

As of now, season 37 won't start until September.
  3. SesameStoner New Member

that sux i was hoping for it in april i cant wait this is the first year ive returned to sesame street my daughters are 2 and they just started watching it and so i have i ...i love it i will be recording them to dvd from now on
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Same here. New Sesame Street episodes was one of the reasons I always looked forward to April, plus, I hardly ever look forward to September anyway!
  5. BEAR Active Member

School?;)
  6. Xerus Active Member

I remember back in the 80s and 90s, the new Sesame Street would always start in the middle of November and it would end in May. Lots of new episodes back then.
  7. mikebennidict New Member

Did it ever occur to you to read some of the other posts before asking questions?
  8. SesameStoner New Member

mike-been-a-*** (mikebennidict) ever since i got here

y dont you get off my *****

th forum is dead as **** anyway
  9. mikebennidict New Member

keep acting smart you'll probably won't be here for long so why don't you just selle down?
  10. SesameStoner New Member

alright then stop tryin to make me look dum

every time i post somethin ur the first person to reply with some thing smart
  11. MuppetDude Active Member

Sorry, but some of the language you use here is not appropriate (like your second-to-last message). It might be better if you use more "politically correct" language.

And Mikebenedict has a habit of annoying other members. It's best to just ignore him.
  12. mikebennidict New Member

what I'm trying to say is there's a post about season 37 on the front page of the boards so why ask without checking that post out?
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

Just stop fighting and everything will be ok. He's new to the form and it's hard when no one explains to new members about the forms. So just cut it out and all. Ok? Thank ya'll.
  14. jeffkjoe New Member

And if there are any threads about Sesame Street ending or the disappearance of Loretta Long, Mike just freaks out as it's really going to happen and berates anyone who dare speak of such things.

It's really weird.
  15. jeffkjoe New Member

Jeez, Mike! Talk about being a party-pooper.
  16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

September? God I hate this. First they endlessly rerun episodes mixed with 2002 episodes, now we won't even see new episodes till september? Well... at least we'll be seeing new episodes.
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

2003 actually, and those are some good eps! Don't be dissin' season 34! But still, I agree...as I've said before one of the things I looked forward to in April was the new season of Sesame Street. This PBS Kids GO block has screwed them up big time!
  18. MuppetQuilter Member

Please keep posts respectful. It isn't about being politically correct, it's about using language that is appropriate for a wide range of ages. MC is a family-friendly forum.

Multiple threads on the same topic can get annoying-- but that's why there are mods who can merge threads. No need to pick on new members. It can take some time to find your way around a new forum.

There is also no need for name calling. Try to ignore people who annoy you and if you can't do that, try responding politely. If that doesn't work, talk to a moderator.

Thanks everyone.

And I'm ready for some new episodes too.:)
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What'd I do?
  20. MuppetDude Active Member

I think he's referring to SesameStoner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.