1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

When does Season 37 start?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SesameStoner, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. jeffkjoe

jeffkjoe New Member

2. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf New Member

You don't need anyone else's help for that. Maybe you should consider improving the quality of your typing and spelling if you don't want to come across as "dum".
  3. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Hi, I just got an e-mail that said... the new season of Sesame Street is going to start August 14. And Gina,get this, is going to adopt a baby, and become a MOTHER.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

I see why they are doing that. But ,it's not a good example of a family. Next Ernie and Bert will be Partners and have a Civil Union
  5. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

They might do that,but I don't know.I hope they don't change Ernie & Bert's
    relationship into being a homesexual one,instead of them just being roomates/friends.
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

nah ii for one don't want my toddler being exposed to taht
  7. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

I wouldn't want Sesame Street to go that way,or change its name to Queer Eye for the Sesame Street guy,l0l.
  8. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Again, please keep posts respectful. You are welcome to disagree but do not insult other members and no name calling. If you can't play nicely your account may be suspended. Don't jump on people for typos and poor spelling and don't take others' criticsm too personally. Try throwing penguins in the air-- it always seemed to work for Frank Oz.
  9. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Excuse me MuppetQuilter,I wasn't trying to make fun of Kimp in any way.I know now I shouldn't have written what I wrote,but I was just agreeing with what he was saying.Oh,I was not calling him any names, the reason I wrote what I wrote was because, I was joking about what the T.V. News stations have said about Ernie & Bert. And YES I did agree with him, I also don't want
    Sesame Street turning into something like that. I've liked Sesame Street & The Muppets since I was a toddler,and I also like this website/forum,And if I have offended any of you in any way I'm deeply sorry.
  10. Kimp the Shrimp

i never took offense to his comments where does this come form
  11. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Thanks,Would you not mind passing on to your friends on this forum, that I'm very sorry if what I wrote last night offended them, Oh and if I happen to get any more rude/ugly e-mails from them, none of you will see me on this forum anymore.If you want to find out anymore about this, just ask MuppetQuilter I'm sure he knows.
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

this is not the way to handle this
  13. BooberFraggless

BooberFraggless New Member

Personally I think Lone Wolf is a Complete and needs to be shot and have his
  14. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

That's sourtve what I was thinking too, But personally I was just mad about that e-mail that I got,because no one wants to get an e-mail like that particular one.Thanks for understanding guys.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Please no bad language please. I know your talking about someone else but no spelling it. Thats not a kind way of putting what your wrote. Ok. I'm not trying to start anything so please just keep it low ok. Thank you.
  16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Bye.

You all know my rules. When MuppetQuilter has asked you several times to stay on topic and be polite you should have.

BooberFraggless has attempted to slip in MAJOR profanity and because this is totally against what MC is about he/she is going to be banned.

Otherwise, this thread is CLOSED.

BTW, I'm completely disappointed in all of you who have participated in any negative posts in this thread. Shame, shame!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.