When does Season 37 start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
SesameStoner said:
alright then stop tryin to make me look dum
You don't need anyone else's help for that. Maybe you should consider improving the quality of your typing and spelling if you don't want to come across as "dum".

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I just got an e-mail that said... the new season of Sesame Street is going to start August 14. And Gina,get this, is going to adopt a baby, and become a MOTHER.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Hi, I just got an e-mail that said... the new season of Sesame Street is going to start August 14. And Gina,get this, is going to adopt a baby, and become a MOTHER.
I see why they are doing that. But ,it's not a good example of a family. Next Ernie and Bert will be Partners and have a Civil Union

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
They might do that,but I don't know.I hope they don't change Ernie & Bert's
relationship into being a homesexual one,instead of them just being roomates/friends.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I wouldn't want Sesame Street to go that way,or change its name to Queer Eye for the Sesame Street guy,l0l.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Again, please keep posts respectful. You are welcome to disagree but do not insult other members and no name calling. If you can't play nicely your account may be suspended. Don't jump on people for typos and poor spelling and don't take others' criticsm too personally. Try throwing penguins in the air-- it always seemed to work for Frank Oz.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Excuse me MuppetQuilter,I wasn't trying to make fun of Kimp in any way.I know now I shouldn't have written what I wrote,but I was just agreeing with what he was saying.Oh,I was not calling him any names, the reason I wrote what I wrote was because, I was joking about what the T.V. News stations have said about Ernie & Bert. And YES I did agree with him, I also don't want
Sesame Street turning into something like that. I've liked Sesame Street & The Muppets since I was a toddler,and I also like this website/forum,And if I have offended any of you in any way I'm deeply sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.