When does Season 37 start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks,Would you not mind passing on to your friends on this forum, that I'm very sorry if what I wrote last night offended them, Oh and if I happen to get any more rude/ugly e-mails from them, none of you will see me on this forum anymore.If you want to find out anymore about this, just ask MuppetQuilter I'm sure he knows.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
That's sourtve what I was thinking too, But personally I was just mad about that e-mail that I got,because no one wants to get an e-mail like that particular one.Thanks for understanding guys.

Erine81981

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
Personally I think Lone Wolf is a Complete and needs to be shot and have his !
Please no bad language please. I know your talking about someone else but no spelling it. Thats not a kind way of putting what your wrote. Ok. I'm not trying to start anything so please just keep it low ok. Thank you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
Personally I think Lone Wolf is a Complete and needs to be shot and have his
Bye.

You all know my rules. When MuppetQuilter has asked you several times to stay on topic and be polite you should have.

BooberFraggless has attempted to slip in MAJOR profanity and because this is totally against what MC is about he/she is going to be banned.

Otherwise, this thread is CLOSED.

BTW, I'm completely disappointed in all of you who have participated in any negative posts in this thread. Shame, shame!!

Status
Not open for further replies.