When you need to rant...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, my external hard drive has been making the eject noise then starting back up, then constantly repeating itself over and over.

I swear to God, I'm going to be so mad if it ends up crapping on me soon. I literally cannot afford a new external hard drive right now....
I unfortunately had something similar to that, but it didn't make the eject noise over and over again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, thankfully after going for a walk to clear my head, it is acting fine for now, but yeah. Huge wake up call that I need to back my **** up soon. :smirk:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Thundercats is coming back to CN! Yay! :smile:

In the form of a comedic TTG-esque reboot based on the '80s series helmed by one the writers of Pickle & Peanut. Boo! :mad:

You may remember that CN had a reboot of TC back in 2011 that was supposed to run for 52 episodes, but that count was cut by half and cancelled later on due to low ratings. While I feel that the original '80s TC along with the original Teen Titans ran their course, the reboot really didn't, and to see this shite beyond shite replace it is a real punch to the gut.

Hopefully Adult Swim can un-cancel the reboot and give it the closure it deserves. It worked well for Samurai Jack.

Last edited: