When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's one of those things I try to ignore if I think a premise of a show is good.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's one thing I could actually rant on?

Honestly, I wish the entire Yu Gi Oh duel monster series could be released uncut in its dub, with maybe some changes to certain lines and new lines for scenes that were cut out.

Like, yeah, we enjoyed the show as kids, but obviously we're adults now and unless you're a hardcore fan and have no issues with the censors, many fans who are now adults feel like they can sense the watered down feeling it had.

It just sucks that only 9 episodes got the treatment due to the legal trouble 4kids and funimation got into when they were doing this project, and now there's basically no chance of that happening now that 4kids is bankrupt. :smirk:

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My phone charger. :smirk:

If I let it die, it literally has to be turned off the whole time it's charging. Otherwise, the battery life will just decrease in spite of it saying it's charging.

#droidsucks

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Make sure you haven't accidentally turned on anything you don't want running, like your data plan or wifi if you're using one over the other. Also make sure your jack isn't clogged with dust or lint and crap.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
When I post my drawings that I put a lot of effort into on DA, they hardly get any attention except for maybe 5 favorites.

When someone else posts a crappy little Markiplier x Jacksepticeye doodle, it gets 1,500,000 views, 400,000 favorites, and 15,000 comments.

It's just not fair...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When I post my drawings that I put a lot of effort into on DA, they hardly get any attention except for maybe 5 favorites.

When someone else posts a crappy little Markiplier x Jacksepticeye doodle, it gets 1,500,000 views, 400,000 favorites, and 15,000 comments.

It's just not fair...
It's probably cause you're not a core member.