When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of classic movies and TV shows. And while I suppose I can understand why these days people may prefer not to watch 'the classics', I still hate when people automatically assume a 'classic' is bad before actually seeing it. Usually, the argument given is, "I don't want to watch that because it's old", or "I can't stand black and white". To me, such arguments are more invalid than understandable. After all, you can't judge a book by its cover.
I PREFER most classic TV shows compared to today's garbage.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of classic movies and TV shows. And while I suppose I can understand why these days people may prefer not to watch 'the classics', I still hate when people automatically assume a 'classic' is bad before actually seeing it. Usually, the argument given is, "I don't want to watch that because it's old", or "I can't stand black and white". To me, such arguments are more invalid than understandable. After all, you can't judge a book by its cover.
I PREFER most classic TV shows compared to today's garbage.
I also love classic stuff. I actually spend more time watching black-and-white TV than I do color. Today's stuff just seems so one-dimensional and boring compared to the classic stuff. Most of my friends just dismiss anything 'black-and-white' as boring, just because you're not "supposed" to like it. For a good while when I was a kid, I was afraid to admit even to my parents that I liked watching older TV shows, I just thought it was something I wasn't supposed to like.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
AAARRRGGGG! You do not know how infuriating it is when your gaming system freezes during the final boss fight of a game. I mean, really. Thank you for being a jerk, PS2. Trying to rub it in my face that I was sucking? Or maybe that I needed to stop playing because it was almost midnight? I dont care what YOU think. I'm the one who controls YOU. Stupid thing...*kicks*

...um...we now return to our regularly scheduled rants that make sense...

Lola p

Reaction score
Ha, that is nothing! Try getting to the final battle against joker in arkham asylum, to have your 360 freeze!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't even know where it last saved either. If I have to do the insane platforming section before it again, something will get broken. Its more infuriating when you have an npc taunting you the whole level...

Although this boss is easy, I'm just an idiot and can't aim. I'm sure the Joker is a much harder boss. Never played it :stick_out_tongue:

My ps3 froze attempting to initiate a patch download one time. That scared me.

Lola p

Reaction score
My power went out a split second after my 360 save my skyrim progress. Thought I was doomed!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
AAARRRGGGG! You do not know how infuriating it is when your gaming system freezes during the final boss fight of a game. I mean, really. Thank you for being a jerk, PS2. Trying to rub it in my face that I was sucking? Or maybe that I needed to stop playing because it was almost midnight? I dont care what YOU think. I'm the one who controls YOU. Stupid thing...*kicks*

...um...we now return to our regularly scheduled rants that make sense...
Sorry but this totally made me laugh. Lol!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate the opposite. When people stick to a comfort zone and automatically hate everything new without giving it a chance. I mean virtually anything, from TV shows to movies... I consider myself well rounded and have tastes that include both the old and the new, and I'm pretty willing to give something new a shot. Half the new stuff I thought I'd hate I grew to love... some new stuff I thought I'd like I don't care much for (but that's a very low number)... but I'm not willing to dismiss anything as old either (though I hate most 1930's cartoons that aren't Popeye or Betty Boop).

Still, I've always said every single time I see some idiotic "every other decade but my decade, especially the current one, sucks" when it comes to animation. And they always defend the WORST cartoons too (like Maxie's World... YEECHHH!) Plus, no one seems to understand the concept of "Matter of taste" and "universal unappeal." I hate Pokemon, but that doesn't mean it's a bad show... but I also hate things that actually are terrible and low quality that MANY people agree with.