When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
How DARE you not like an overrated book with poor writing! What is wrong with you? You have no soul if you can't relate to this disturbing fan fiction of some weirdo's desire to date a vampire. How can you NOT think Bella is the epitome of role models with her bleak outlook and constant depression, even when happy? You should be ashamed of yourself!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I hate the opposite. When people stick to a comfort zone and automatically hate everything new without giving it a chance. I mean virtually anything, from TV shows to movies... I consider myself well rounded and have tastes that include both the old and the new, and I'm pretty willing to give something new a shot. Half the new stuff I thought I'd hate I grew to love... some new stuff I thought I'd like I don't care much for (but that's a very low number)... but I'm not willing to dismiss anything as old either (though I hate most 1930's cartoons that aren't Popeye or Betty Boop).

Still, I've always said every single time I see some idiotic "every other decade but my decade, especially the current one, sucks" when it comes to animation. And they always defend the WORST cartoons too (like Maxie's World... YEECHHH!) Plus, no one seems to understand the concept of "Matter of taste" and "universal unappeal." I hate Pokemon, but that doesn't mean it's a bad show... but I also hate things that actually are terrible and low quality that MANY people agree with.
Oh, I totally agree. I don't hate the 'new' stuff at all. I just noticed a lot of unfair hatred towards the 'old' stuff. But now that you mention it, there's just as much of this towards the 'new' stuff.

Lola p

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to import images from my computer to here?

it is just making me mad... stupid computer!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Imageshack has a lot of questionable re-directs and pop-ups (despite having pop-up blockers enabled), Photobucket's a lot more reliable.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Never had those problems, and I've been using imageshack for a few years. I've always had issues with photobucket. Could never get the site to load properly and images take forever. Not to mention the bandwidth limitations are worse than imageshack