1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

When you need to rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

That was the point of the whole post. You should all facepalm now.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I actually dislike that "Staples" commercial they use every year when it's time to go back to school with "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and the father is riding the shopping the cart and the kids are all sad.
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Those kind of back-to-school commercials always make me a bit sad. They're so mean-spirited, all the parents wanting to not have their kids around the house all day.
  4. Pinkflower7783

No their just annoying! :p
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, that kind of satirizes how people wish birth control was retroactive.
  6. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of people who think that they are a better parent or can raise kids better then me. I may not do everything right, but by frog I love my kids to death and would do anything for them.
    People just need to shut the face and let me and my wife raise our kids!
  7. Pinkflower7783

AMEN! I don't have kids but it's nobody's business to judge how parents are raising their kids. I always said if people would worry about themselves and not what others do this world would be a much better place.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Since when are me and Pinky everyone?
  9. Pinkflower7783

And what exactly just happened here?
  10. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Must be nice to be "everyone"... but it comes with a lot of responsibility, too. Especially when left to only 2 people.
  11. Muppet fan 123

Since the forum evolves around you.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Uhh yeah sure...:p. Apparently it evolves around Sarge. :p
  13. Muppet fan 123

I always know when Sarge is approaching, my screen gets all foggy and surronded with smoke.
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

How did me and Pinky have anything to do with the forum's evolution from a DelphiForum to this?
  15. Muppet fan 123

Uh....good question.
    Ask my secretary.
  16. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

Some stupid political stuff it's happening in my country and I can't go to my favorite blogs without seeing it. The awful part it's my favorite blogs aren't political.
  17. Pinkflower7783

That's how my Facebook is right now *sighs.* I might as well delete my account now or at least stay off till January.

I think most people in the back row are like :confused:.
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I can't exactly remember, but there were Peanuts (obviously) and a LOT of Classic Media characters. I wanna say He-Man. I think Peabody and Sherman was in it... I dunno, I only saw it once.

As far as Christmas commercials are concerned, I rather like the TRU/E-Bay one where the little girl gets a Pony and it rampages across the house.
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ok, I know you said this yesterday but...

I HATE commercials unless it's the Super Bowl or they're about the Muppets.
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I like retromercials. I've posted a bunch of them on YouTube last year from old tapes I've had since I was a tiny lil' thang.