When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I actually dislike that "Staples" commercial they use every year when it's time to go back to school with "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and the father is riding the shopping the cart and the kids are all sad.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Those kind of back-to-school commercials always make me a bit sad. They're so mean-spirited, all the parents wanting to not have their kids around the house all day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Those kind of back-to-school commercials always make me a bit sad. They're so mean-spirited, all the parents wanting to not have their kids around the house all day.
Well, that kind of satirizes how people wish birth control was retroactive.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm so tired of people who think that they are a better parent or can raise kids better then me. I may not do everything right, but by frog I love my kids to death and would do anything for them.
People just need to shut the face and let me and my wife raise our kids!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm so tired of people who think that they are a better parent or can raise kids better then me. I may not do everything right, but by frog I love my kids to death and would do anything for them.
People just need to shut the face and let me and my wife raise our kids!
AMEN! I don't have kids but it's nobody's business to judge how parents are raising their kids. I always said if people would worry about themselves and not what others do this world would be a much better place.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Must be nice to be "everyone"... but it comes with a lot of responsibility, too. Especially when left to only 2 people.