When you need to rant...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I always know when Sarge is approaching, my screen gets all foggy and surronded with smoke.

Hubert

Reaction score
How did me and Pinky have anything to do with the forum's evolution from a DelphiForum to this?

DrDientes

Reaction score
Some stupid political stuff it's happening in my country and I can't go to my favorite blogs without seeing it. The awful part it's my favorite blogs aren't political.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's how my Facebook is right now *sighs.* I might as well delete my account now or at least stay off till January.

How did me and Pinky have anything to do with the forum's evolution from a DelphiForum to this?
I think most people in the back row are like :confused:.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love that Peanuts commercial too... never saw the other one with Voltron or Fat Albert, what other cartoon characters were in that one?
I can't exactly remember, but there were Peanuts (obviously) and a LOT of Classic Media characters. I wanna say He-Man. I think Peabody and Sherman was in it... I dunno, I only saw it once.

As far as Christmas commercials are concerned, I rather like the TRU/E-Bay one where the little girl gets a Pony and it rampages across the house.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of TV but aren't almost all the Christmas commercials annoying? Heck aren't all commercials annoying in general? When I do watch TV which isn't a lot I always mute them. :stick_out_tongue:

You have totally defeated your goal in the ranting field. :stick_out_tongue:
Ok, I know you said this yesterday but...

I HATE commercials unless it's the Super Bowl or they're about the Muppets.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like retromercials. I've posted a bunch of them on YouTube last year from old tapes I've had since I was a tiny lil' thang.