When your spouse thinks your crazy...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, good, I'm not the oonly one confused. I didnt want to say anything in fear of sounding like a idiot. But then again, when has that ever stopped me?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Maybe he's trying to say that what's more important is actually applying those common interests into activities than just having them and not building anything off of them.

I don't know.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh trust me, we did build common interests into activities. But thats moot to the thread :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wait...what? What are you referring to? Please tell me you aren't thinking what I think you are thinking even though I did not think that at all from your post :embarrassed:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Wait...what? What are you referring to? Please tell me you aren't thinking what I think you are thinking even though I did not think that at all from your post :embarrassed:
Oops. Clearly it's too early for me to even think about the posts of other people. I'll delete my post if you would like. My apologies. :oops:

EDIT: I deleted my post. Sorry again, I should be more careful before I post.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What do you mean?
Gee heralde, figured at least you of all people would know what I mean, what with your worldiness and all. :stick_out_tongue:

I mean, you can have things in common, such as characteristics, traits, quirks, etc, but not like the same things, such as a certain TV show or certain genre of entertainment, etc; likewise, you can like the exact same things, but be as different as night and day when it comes to personality.

Personally, I think a relationship would probably stand a better chance at surviing if you share similar interests as opposed to haing things in common... at least, those qualities seem to be more important to most superficial people.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dunno. Most relationships that I have seen last the people were polar opposites. My parents are polar opposites, my friend who I don't speak to anymore and her boyfriend are polar opposites. The problem with my ex was actually not related to interests or things in common. I have no idea how much I have said about him but lets just say he had skewed priorities