When's the next Sesame movie?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rats

Daffyfan2003 said:
No, that wasn't the one. It was when Kermit was doing a lecture on how different the two balls were, but the other one kept turning out to be the same as the first one. Anyone else remember that?

Besides, again there was the sesameencyclopedia source that states that Goelz performed Mr. Between. You think Tommie or Warrick made a mistake there?
It seems like nobody answers my posts. I think I'm the only one that remembers the skit with Kermit and the two different beachballs.

ssetta

Reaction score
No, you're not. I remember it. It may have been one of the few later Kermit skits. At least, I never saw it until about 1998. I remember the girl ball was Fran Brill, but I don't remember the boy ball that well. But I do remember the skit.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks, Sseta. I was worried I was the only one that remembered and thought I was going crazy. I still think that Dave Goelz played the boy ball.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
No, that wasn't the one. It was when Kermit was doing a lecture on how different the two balls were, but the other one kept turning out to be the same as the first one. Anyone else remember that?

Besides, again there was the sesameencyclopedia source that states that Goelz performed Mr. Between. You think Tommie or Warrick made a mistake there?

No, they did NOT make a mistake. I was the one that gave them that info, and it's really solid. I have the evidence to prove it. Go out and rent or buy Sing Yourself Sillier at the Movies. They show his number. it's dave alright. It sounds an awful lot l,ike Gonzo or Honeydew to me...

Plus, he also performed the Elephant Elevator operator...

Hope this helps...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
No, they did NOT make a mistake. I was the one that gave them that info, and it's really solid. I have the evidence to prove it. Go out and rent or buy Sing Yourself Sillier at the Movies. They show his number. it's dave alright. It sounds an awful lot l,ike Gonzo or Honeydew to me...

Hope this helps...
Very good point, but does it credit Dave on the back of the tape's case? Now, I'm NOT saying you're wrong, but if it isn't Dave, I have a feeling it might be Steve, because some of his voices can sound similar to Dave's. Just remember, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just giving my 2 cents worth. :|

Pino

Reaction score
Is there a lot of filmingh on location? In Netherlands they take the muppets to a real beach and forrest for the tv show.
At those points the make a trip with one of the actors.
One time they took Pino in a car without a roof.. that was funny, because his head looked really flat because of the wind.

Do they also do this on Sesamestreet/ Sesamstrasse/ Plaza Sesamo?
:stick_out_tongue:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Drtooth said:

Hope this helps...
Well, if Dave performed that character, I'm pretty certian he performed the talking ball as well. No offense, to whoever wrote that "Elmo in Grouchland" was Dave's only performance on "Sesame Street." But I guess we proved that was incorrect.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Steve rarely performs any characters besides Kermit (if he's used at all) and Ernie. Dave Golez appeared breifly as a puppeteer during the 93 season, when they went around the corner. This was, keep in mind, after Richard Hunt's death, so he was their to temporarily fill up the cast.

Hays

Reaction score
Pino said:
Is there a lot of filmingh on location? In Netherlands they take the muppets to a real beach and forrest for the tv show.
QUOTE]

I don't know about a lot, but two of the videos I have in my collection "Big Bird Gets Lost" and the 25th Anniversary tape are shot on locations. Also, a lot of the Big Bird movies are - Big Bird goes to China, Japan, etc. In "The Wisdom of Big Bird" Carol Spinney talks about a very dangerous shot where Big Bird and the little girl and Barkley are on a raft on the Li river during monsoon season. I have to confess, I haven't seen FTB, though...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Steve rarely performs any characters besides Kermit (if he's used at all) and Ernie. Dave Golez appeared breifly as a puppeteer during the 93 season, when they went around the corner. This was, keep in mind, after Richard Hunt's death, so he was their to temporarily fill up the cast.
Hmmm. I thought Kermit and the talking balls sketch was made earlier than that. Come to think of it, Steve didn't perform Kermit on Sesame Street until he appeared in that news flash when Slimey went to the moon. So it had to have been Jim's Kermit before 1990. Maybe, it wasn't Dave performing that talking ball. Just another muppateer who happened to sound like Dr. Honeydew.