Where in the world is Caroll Spinney?

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I've been in search to meet Mr. Spinney for the last 2 years! I tried to contact his agent but nobody ever gets back to me. I live in Canada but will travel to meet him. Anyone know where I can meet Caroll Spinney in the next couple of months?:wisdom:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I've been in search to meet Mr. Spinney for the last 2 years! I tried to contact his agent but nobody ever gets back to me. I live in Canada but will travel to meet him. Anyone know where I can meet Caroll Spinney in the next couple of months?:wisdom:
He sometimes is a guest at various film conventions. Some of the ones he's done recently: Chiller Theatre in Parsippany, NJ or Supermegashow in Boston or sometimes they have ones in NJ.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Still searching

He sometimes is a guest at various film conventions. Some of the ones he's done recently: Chiller Theatre in Parsippany, NJ or Supermegashow in Boston or sometimes they have ones in NJ.
If anyone knows before he makes an appearance that would be great as I would need to book a hotel or flight.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
If anyone knows before he makes an appearance that would be great as I would need to book a hotel or flight.
Just keep checking the websites for these conventions, you will get the hotel information on there as well.

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
That's awesome, Convincing John. Thanks for the post. I'm curious as to what other conventions besides the largely-promoted Comic-Cons there are out there? I love meeting the stars that attend these things. Any help with sites or information on the various conventions?

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
I just got a post card today that says he will be at Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo from September 9th-12th here is the website www.chicagolandexpo.com I have owned a comic shop for 5 years in Chicago and have never heard of this so it is either brand new or relatively unpublicized. Normally I don't give these things a second thought but I saw Caroll's name and had to pass the info along!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I never heard of that convention either. I'm not sure if there's one comprehensive site that lists all kinds of fan conventions because there's so many different ones out there, from horror to sci-fi to generic movie ones or ones themed after just a particular movie or T.V. show.

Some of the ones I've gone to in the past are Chiller Theatre, Monster Mania, Big Apple Con, NY Comic Con, to name a few. But I've also been to some Rocky Horror Picture Show conventions, etc.

But keep in mind, sometimes guests cancel at the last minute, so you gotta bear that in mind for making plans to go to these things. My new rule is I don't go now unless there's at least 3 people I want to see so that if one or two cancel, the whole day is not a let down.

DarkChrystal

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney will also be appearing this year at New York Comic Con on October 8th through 10th, 2010. It is not yet posted on their website, but he will be appearing there courtesy of the Toonseum, Pittsburgh's Museum of Cartoon Art (www.toonseum.org). So if you want to meet him there, seek out the Toonseum booth (booth #2300) as he will not be grouped with the other celebrities. Also at the Toonseum booth will be: Noel MacNeal (Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House, Leon from Puzzle Place), Jim Martin (Gary Gnu from the Great Space Coaster, Ben from Puzzle Place, and FOX 5's ORIGINAL D.J. Kat), Judy Sladky (Alice Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street and Snoopy's "best friend!") and David Newell (Mr. McFeely from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood). This group of notables will also be giving a panel on Sunday (2:45pm on Oct 10th- "Children's TV Legends"). Hope you can make it!