Where in the world is Caroll Spinney?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney will also be appearing this year at New York Comic Con on October 8th through 10th, 2010. It is not yet posted on their website, but he will be appearing there courtesy of the Toonseum, Pittsburgh's Museum of Cartoon Art (www.toonseum.org). So if you want to meet him there, seek out the Toonseum booth (booth #2300) as he will not be grouped with the other celebrities. Also at the Toonseum booth will be: Noel MacNeal (Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House, Leon from Puzzle Place), Jim Martin (Gary Gnu from the Great Space Coaster, Ben from Puzzle Place, and FOX 5's ORIGINAL D.J. Kat), Judy Sladky (Alice Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street and Snoopy's "best friend!") and David Newell (Mr. McFeely from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood). This group of notables will also be giving a panel on Sunday (2:45pm on Oct 10th- "Children's TV Legends"). Hope you can make it!

OMG is he really? And i actually have tix to the Comic Con! Also would love to meet Noel. Been a big fan of Bear for years now.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney will also be appearing this year at New York Comic Con on October 8th through 10th, 2010. It is not yet posted on their website, but he will be appearing there courtesy of the Toonseum, Pittsburgh's Museum of Cartoon Art (www.toonseum.org). So if you want to meet him there, seek out the Toonseum booth (booth #2300) as he will not be grouped with the other celebrities. Also at the Toonseum booth will be: Noel MacNeal (Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House, Leon from Puzzle Place), Jim Martin (Gary Gnu from the Great Space Coaster, Ben from Puzzle Place, and FOX 5's ORIGINAL D.J. Kat), Judy Sladky (Alice Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street and Snoopy's "best friend!") and David Newell (Mr. McFeely from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood). This group of notables will also be giving a panel on Sunday (2:45pm on Oct 10th- "Children's TV Legends"). Hope you can make it!
Do you know the times of when Carroll will be there?

DarkChrystal

Reaction score
I believe Caroll will be there for the whole run of the convention, so if you stop by and he's not there, just swing back again in a few minutes (I will post more info as Caroll's schedule becomes more available). As for Noel, I am not certain what times he will be there except that he will definitely be there for the panel on Sunday, so he will probably be at the Toonseum booth on Sunday at the very least. As I find out more, I will post more!

DarkChrystal

Reaction score
I do some volunteer work for them, so that's how I knew about Comic-Con! I hope you will stop by their booth! Be sure to let Joe Wos (the Executive Director of the Toonseum) that you heard about it here!

zns

Reaction score
I do some volunteer work for them, so that's how I knew about Comic-Con! I hope you will stop by their booth! Be sure to let Joe Wos (the Executive Director of the Toonseum) that you heard about it here!
So what happened at the convention? How was Caroll? Tell us everything. :wisdom::grouchy:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I emailed him actually to get more info about the appearance and panel and told them I heard about it here. Thank you so much for the heads up, though!

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Crappy!

I'll have to miss him again :-(
I still have yet to meet the man. Thanks for everyone posting here! Please keep them coming as I hope one day my schedule is free at one of the events he is touring.

Again, thanks goes out to everyone who has posted thus far.