Where is the guy who always goes to Charlie's Restaurant?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Whatever Happened to the guy who always goes to Charlie's?

anyone know? :confused:

ssetta

Reaction score
They don't like to use minor characters anymore, and those skits weren't for younger kids, they were for older kids.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Well last season i saw Three Sketches with Fat Blue in them !

One with him at the Birdland Club, One with Grover trying to sell him a wig at his house and another with Grover as his Pizza Delivery man.

see ya

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The guy" is commonly known as Fat Blue and performed by the versatile Jerry Nelson. The character originally developed out of an Anything Muppet design. He was also referred to as Mr. Johnson.

ssetta

Reaction score
You must be referring to Season 31 of Noggin. He was not used at all last season, or the season before. I think he may have been used once in Season 32, but they would never use him anymore.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ssetta said:
You must be referring to Season 31 of Noggin. He was not used at all last season, or the season before. I think he may have been used once in Season 32, but they would never use him anymore.
That's really sad. Those sketches were always among my favorite parts of Sesame Street. :frown:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
He was used in the Elmo's world about "Food"

He'd be ideal to use in a Global Grover Segment about Foods around the world, hint hint...

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually never thought of using him in Global Grover! I don't know if it would work, but yes, they could!

P

Philo and Gunge

Phillip Chapman said:
"The guy" is commonly known as Fat Blue and performed by the versatile Jerry Nelson. The character originally developed out of an Anything Muppet design. He was also referred to as Mr. Johnson.
I also believe he was also referred to as Fred. LOL, I thought that Fat Blue was that Anything Muppet.