Where is the guy who always goes to Charlie's Restaurant?

Censored

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
Aye merember! I forgot to ask in my last post if them two guys were different characters. I knew there was a Simon. I saw almost all of them skits with Grover and recall the one where he said had a brother.
Yeah, Grover did work really hard to please the sound guy, but with the other guy, he got a bit clumsy.

Actually, in the beginning, Grover worked hard to please Fat Blue, along with Simon Soundman once, and the Count on another occasion. Grover would always get the worst of it early on. At some point, they thought it was funnier for Grover to be the antagonist. I don't think the change occurred all at once; it was a gradual transition. I think the first time Grover started "winning" was the skit where Fat Blue needed a spoon for his soup and Grover couldn't figure it out.

ssetta

Reaction score
I noticed that too, and I remember one where they both yell at each other, the one where there's a fly in the soup. Also, I remember another one where Grover got exhausted, where Fat Blue can't decide on the soup or the sandwich.

I've also noticed that starting in Season 20, they started to have Fat Blue and Grover go all different places, and he couldn't get away from him wherever he went. I actually liked some of the later ones. But I remember one in a clothing store, which was not used very often at all, because in the end, Grover ripped Fat Blue's clothes off, and they showed him with only his underwear on, and someone said, "Call security!", and he ran out of the store as fast as he could.

Xerus

Reaction score
I always wondered if that guy would get so desperate that he'd hire a bunch of thugs to wipe out Grover. Unless of course the thug he hires turns out to be Grover!