Where's the family?

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Are you implying that I have facial hair? :mad:
:wink: :zany:
Well, if you are the crazy eccentric aunt of the muppet central family then you would have to have a little facial hair! :crazy:

whattheduck

Reaction score
sorry about jumping to conclusions that there was no family. I am new here. yeah, i guess we are a big family here at muppet central. Sorry.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
Well, if you are the crazy eccentric aunt of the muppet central family then you would have to have a little facial hair! :crazy:
Good point. :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i tend to be that long lost uncle who is filthy rich and gives presents to people but don't know who it's from because they don't know me. but i think they like the amusement park i bought last year for the summer.

*if you want to know about my family since this is a family forum, i have a dad who works at south western bell, my mom who works as a teacher, my brother who is about to get his pharmacy degree, and then there is me, i'm a senior in college and will graduate next year.*

ryan

dmx10101

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i tend to be that long lost uncle who is filthy rich and gives presents to people but don't know who it's from because they don't know me. but i think they like the amusement park i bought last year for the summer.

*if you want to know about my family since this is a family forum, i have a dad who works at south western bell, my mom who works as a teacher, my brother who is about to get his pharmacy degree, and then there is me, i'm a senior in college and will graduate next year.*

ryan
You can pass some of your cash and presents my way.

whattheduck

Reaction score
Even though there is family here at muppet central, we should still share about what are families are like. Or if we have any real family at muppet central. So to go with what ryhoyarbie said about his family: I have a big family. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. Someone beat that for having more sibblings! ( i know there is someone probably out there that does have more sibblings) I have grown up w/ muppets thanks to my sister Katie. I still have to put up w/ the muppets (not that its' a bad thing) Every morning i wake up to this huge picture of Kermit :smile: on my wall. Im a junior in highschool and all the sibblings except one are younger than me. Ne ways, there is something about my family. What about all you guys's families? Again im sorry about the family thing.

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, no need to be sorry. Anyway, I'm an only child and I'm quite used to being alone since my gf usually only gets to spend one weekend a month with me at my place.

dmx10101

Reaction score
I'm a only child too. I am a senior in High school but I only go for 3 hrs a day and I am 18. Live with my parents, hopefully for not too much longer. I sell on ebay to make money, I am working on getting a job at Wal-Mart Supercenter. That's about it, I enjoy living in sunny FLA. It's winter but the high temp today is 81.