Where's the family?

Beauregard

Reaction score
whattheduck said:
So to go with what ryhoyarbie said about his family: I have a big family. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. Someone beat that for having more sibblings!
No competition there, mate. I have four brothers AND four sisters. So HA! Someone beet that! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
whattheduck said:
Even though there is family here at muppet central, we should still share about what are families are like.
Oh. In that case I'm an only child, and proud of it! :crazy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yep, we're all a big family. :smile: Back when Emmy and Jackie were here :cry: there was a more family feel to it, Emmy, Jackie, Byron, and Foz made a big fluffy furry family. Then there's teh Scoot, Sarah, Manda family, and the Arronlovesrowlf/erine family, and tehn theres the loners, me, Nate, Don'tliveonthemoon.

Come on, man. We're all family here.

GROUP HUG!!!
Aw, you're part of our family, TOO, Beau! You & Scoot are like lil' brothers to me! :big_grin: (WEhy ELSE do you think I pick on you?)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Aw, you're part of our family, TOO, Beau! You & Scoot are like lil' brothers to me! :big_grin: (WEhy ELSE do you think I pick on you?)
are you incinuating that I am like... *GULP*... HIM???

hehehe

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
It's about 10 degrees here right now :zany:
Geez, that's cold. It's never gotten that cold here. Today you could easily go out with shorts and short sleeves. Oh how nice it is to be in Florida.

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, I'm quite content living here -- I can get easily get it over 100 degrees in my car if i run the heater any day.

whattheduck

Reaction score
I love Colorado weather, its always changing. Never the same. Snow is good too. I wouldn't want to live in Florida, either.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
are you incinuating that I am like... *GULP*... HIM???

hehehe
Why you? Wait, if that means your like me, it must mean that I'm like *points with distain* HIM!!!

dmx10101

Reaction score
whattheduck said:
I love Colorado weather, its always changing. Never the same. Snow is good too. I wouldn't want to live in Florida, either.
I saw snow once about 10 yrs ago, it was about a inch.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sam here. I've seen snow, but it was years ago, and I can hardly remeber it. That year e got a sledge for Chrismtas, it hasn't snowed in our neck of the woods since, except for once when we were on holiday, and it snowed back home. DAH!!!