1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which movies and TV shows were on "Muppet Babies"?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by manoftheSTREET, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I Actually Remember Seeing The 3 Stooges On There Too!

Anyway,Why Do TheyJust Used Movies And T.V. Shows On Muppet Babies?

And 2 More Things Which Oscar Clip Did They Use And What Year Was It?

What Cosby Show Episode Did They Use?

Were The Marx Brothers There Too? If So,Which Movies???

:confused: :eek:
  2. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I had kind of forgot about the "Cosby Show" episode. :)
  3. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

they used a ton of clips from other henson movies liek the great muppet caper Labraith, the dark crystal

the labrith one i rember best they used clips of the eternal bog of stench whne piggy was tlakign abput manners and the ground kept burping
  4. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

The "Nice to Have Gnome You" episode features lots of "Labyrinth" and "The Witches". Another episode, "Get Me to the Perch on Time", featured a short clip of the Mt. Rushmore Muppets from "The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence" (with dubbed lines).

And for one of Dantecat's questions, the Oscar clip was from the early eighties, and a street scene (I don't know which episode, though) of Oscar frowning at the camera.

One appearance is really bothering me, though; I swear I could remember seeing the puppet version of Dr. Teeth appear in one episode, in a sort of game show parody. Can anyone help me with this?
  5. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I Know What You're Exactly Talking About MuppetDude,It's About Dr.Teeth Hosting A Game Show But I Don't Remember What Happened Definately Like Before.BTW,Was Dr.Teeth Performed By Jim Henson And Which Episode/Special Was It From On The Muppet Babies???

And Two More Things About Oscar!(1)Did He Talk? If So,What Did He Just Say?

(2)Is He Performed By Caroll Spinney :confused:
  6. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Why Did They Use Oscar In The Photo Album :confused:

(Third/Last Question!) ;)
  7. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Dr. Teeth was performed by Jim in a regular episode, but I don't remember what he said.

As for "The Daily Muppet", Piggy sings "I could do celebrity interviews", while she thumbs through a book, with a brief shot of Oscar in one picture.
  8. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Here's a picture of the Oscar clip?This is it.What did he say and Was He performed Caroll Spinney in this episode?Is the title from it called The Daily Muppet?Who has this episode?:grouchy: ;) :D

http://mflies.scarecore.com/mb-9squares01.jpg
  9. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

That's from the MB episode "Muppets Not Included"
  10. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Strange, I've got it in "The Daily Muppet" episode. Did they re-use the footage?
  11. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

No.He means in Muppets Not Included,Dr.Teeth is on that episode.
  12. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Oh.

Great. Now I know which show to track down! Thanks!
  13. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Hi Does anybody know which Cosby Episode did they use and What episodes was it and Which MB's Episode was it on?:excited:
  14. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

In the episodes Fine Feathered Enemies, Where No Muppet Has Gone Before and Quoth the Weirdo, they showed a clip from The Dark Crystal where the Skesis are squawking after Kira's been captured.
  15. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

At the Movies has a clip of Short Circuit 2. Johnny 5 tries to help Scooter get in the theater.
  16. VP Weirdo

VP Weirdo Member

What makes this episode even funnier in retrospect is Fozzie's line "This movie is rated PG. We're underage." Temple of Doom caused some much controversy at the time of it's release due to the graphic level of violence, it's been largly credited with starting the PG-13 rating.
  17. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

"Is there a Muppet in the House?" features clips from the Our Gang/Little Rascals 1926 short "Shivering Spooks" and two East Side Kids films "Boys of the City" (1940), and "Ghosts on the Loose (1943). A clip from another Our Gang short, "The Sundown Limited" also appears in an episode, though I forget which one.
  18. rome kapen

rome kapen New Member

Fantastic Voyage was used in "Scooter's Uncommon Cold."