Which movies and TV shows were on "Muppet Babies"?

Dantecat

Reaction score
I Actually Remember Seeing The 3 Stooges On There Too!

Anyway,Why Do TheyJust Used Movies And T.V. Shows On Muppet Babies?

And 2 More Things Which Oscar Clip Did They Use And What Year Was It?

What Cosby Show Episode Did They Use?

Were The Marx Brothers There Too? If So,Which Movies???

:confused: :eek:

McFraggle

Reaction score
I had kind of forgot about the "Cosby Show" episode. :smile:

maxdrive

Reaction score
they used a ton of clips from other henson movies liek the great muppet caper Labraith, the dark crystal

the labrith one i rember best they used clips of the eternal bog of stench whne piggy was tlakign abput manners and the ground kept burping

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The "Nice to Have Gnome You" episode features lots of "Labyrinth" and "The Witches". Another episode, "Get Me to the Perch on Time", featured a short clip of the Mt. Rushmore Muppets from "The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence" (with dubbed lines).

And for one of Dantecat's questions, the Oscar clip was from the early eighties, and a street scene (I don't know which episode, though) of Oscar frowning at the camera.

One appearance is really bothering me, though; I swear I could remember seeing the puppet version of Dr. Teeth appear in one episode, in a sort of game show parody. Can anyone help me with this?

Dantecat

Reaction score
I Know What You're Exactly Talking About MuppetDude,It's About Dr.Teeth Hosting A Game Show But I Don't Remember What Happened Definately Like Before.BTW,Was Dr.Teeth Performed By Jim Henson And Which Episode/Special Was It From On The Muppet Babies???

And Two More Things About Oscar!(1)Did He Talk? If So,What Did He Just Say?

(2)Is He Performed By Caroll Spinney :confused:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Why Did They Use Oscar In The Photo Album :confused:

(Third/Last Question!) :wink:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth was performed by Jim in a regular episode, but I don't remember what he said.

As for "The Daily Muppet", Piggy sings "I could do celebrity interviews", while she thumbs through a book, with a brief shot of Oscar in one picture.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
I Know What You're Exactly Talking About MuppetDude,It's About Dr.Teeth Hosting A Game Show But I Don't Remember What Happened Definately Like Before.BTW,Was Dr.Teeth Performed By Jim Henson And Which Episode/Special Was It From On The Muppet Babies???

And Two More Things About Oscar!(1)Did He Talk? If So,What Did He Just Say?

(2)Is He Performed By Caroll Spinney :confused:
That's from the MB episode "Muppets Not Included"

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Strange, I've got it in "The Daily Muppet" episode. Did they re-use the footage?